The Ruins at the Depths of the Earth! Part 3

"Lucifer, come on, we've gotta get there soon!" I said. Lucifer grumbled something under his breath, and I grew an anime irk mark. "I heard that!" I said, and heard a chuckle. Not long after, he was beside me. We soon caught up to Naruto, who was walking into a ship thingy, following Temujin. Two women came out, telling Temujin some crap I didn't bother listening to. More talking, talk, talk, talk, Kankuro showed up, talk, talk, talk, tal-GAARA?!

"Panda-chan!!!" I squealed. His eyes widened as he looked at me. It seemed he was fighting one of those women from earlier. Er...How much did I miss?!?! The woman laughed, and said some more crap I didn't hear, because Gaara was kissing me senseless. She grew ana anime irk mark when she saw we weren't paying attention. I grinned and then leapt out of the way of her attack, as did Gaara. He gave me the look that said, 'stay out of this' I nodded. "You're gonna live, no worries. I will step in at some point though. After all, you do end up being- ah, I can't tell ya. Oops." I said, and he gave me another look, this time it was saying 'way to encourage me. Thanks.' I grinned and saluted him, then decided to check on Kankuro. He nodded as I told him, and I skipped away with Lucifer behind me. We found him fighting the other woman. I sweatdropped. Seriously, how much did I zone out through, god dayum! The woman turned everywhere dark, and I quickly switched places with Kankuro. She seemed surprised, but decided not to bother with asking, as in her eyes, I was just a 'little girl'. Fuck you too, dear woman.

She kept trying to edge me on, not getting anywhere. I rolled my eyes when she sent weird snake like things after me. I just used my shadows to do the same. She then hung upside down behind me, looking like a bat. I grinned. "You're...a bat, right?" I asked, taking in her longer than usual and pointed ears. She cackled and nodde.d I snickered. "Good. Now, I've got a question for ya." I said. The grin fell from her face, and she looked quite annoyed. I used my demon voice and screamed as hard as I could. "HOW SENSITIVE ARE YOUR EARS?!!?!?!?!?!" I grinned as she screamed and fell to the floor, holding her ears. The darkness she made vanished, and I was inside the ship thingy again. "Kankuro, Lucifer, let's go, Panda-chan's still fighting that bitch." I said. Kankuro sweatdropped. "She's protective, isn't she?" he asked Lucifer who chuckled and nodded. "Only over things and people she loves dearly. Your brother should be happy." he replied. Kankuro laughed. "He is. He doesn't shut up at home." he said, making me go pink. I cleared my throat, grabbing their attention. "Shut up, both of you. You know I can hear you, right?" I mumbled.

Soon enough, we reached the outside, where they were. I grinned as Gaara used his awesomeness to beat her to a bloody pulp. When his attack had ended she had disappeared. I gave him a salute, and he came over, giving me a hug. "Where's Naruto?" he asked. "He's off fighting Temujin, the blonde dude." I said, and he nodded. He followed me to where Naruto was, and then we went our separate ways. Apparently it was Kazekage business, so he couldn't tell me about it. Meh, no problem. It's not like I'm his keeper or anything Anyway, ONWARDS!!! 
"Come one, Naru-kun, let's go!" I said. He raised an eyebrow. "What?" I asked. "You're happier since Gaa-chan came, aren;t you?" he asked. I pouted. "Shaddap." I said, and he grinned, knowing he was right. I rolled my eyes. "Ahem, can we go now?" I asked, and he nodded, coming over to me, draping his arm arcross my shoulders. "Gah! Heavy. Get off." I whined, but he shook his head. "Not true, Kuroi-chan." he said. "Whatever, you're a big, strong, boy now. I would have thought an awesome ninja such as yourself would be able to walk on his own-" 
He got off me and was walking away, puffing out his chest.
"Psshhh, Kuroi-chan, what are you talking about, of course I'm able to." he said, and I laughed.

--TIMESKIP--

"You asshole." Naruto said. I blinked. I hadn't thought he remembered me telling him not to call anyone but Sasuke a bastard. How nice. 
Shikamaru had caught Temujin in his Shadow Possession Jutsu, and we were all now in a cave, along with Kahiko and a few others, as Haido's minions had attacked the caravan. "Do you know what you did?!" Naruto continued ranting. I rolled my eyes. "Of course he knows, Naru-kun, he's the one who did it." I said. Naruto gave me 'the look' and I shut up. Temujin turned to look at me, just...staring. "I have nothing to say to you." he said. I knew he ment it for Naruto, but having him say it while staring straight at me, I wasn't so sure who he was speaking to anymore...
"What did you say?!" Naruto blew up again. 
"Naru-kun, Kahiko wants to give Temujin a lecture." I said. Kahiko gave me a funny look, and Naruto looked from him to me, then nodded, coming over and flopping down next to me after giving Temujin one last glare. He sighed as he leaned on my shoulder. I stroked his hair, and he chuckled. "Sasuke-teme would be so jealous right now." he said. I giggled. "I doubt it. He'd just be 'Hn' ing in that corner over there." I said, pointing. He laughed quitely and nodded. Soon enough, Temujin was out of the cave, holding a child with him, and an unconcious Kahiko.