Prologue

Zayn's POV

I knew if I had to spend one more night in that house I would have spiraled into complete insanity. There was no way I could stay living the way I was without going crazy. I was always too afraid and too hopeless to ever see there was an a way out. I just can't live this way anymore. Enough is enough and I'm calling it quits. Even though I was terrified and didn't know if this was a way out, but it was better than life now. I see the tiny ray of light at the end of the tunnel and I decided to go for it and go for it now. That was to pack a bag and leave.

"Zayn!" My drunk stepfather yelled as he bound up the stairs. I wiped the blood from my busted lip with my shirt as my shaking hands stuffed my clothes into a bag.

The door to my room swung open and my stepfather stood in the doorway looking at me with that look he always gives me. It's one where he either wants to hit me or touch me. Both always seem to happen and my mum does nothing to help it or stop it because she's too strung out on whatever drug she's hooked on now.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He slurred out to me like he didn't just punch me in the face two minutes ago. I got my bag quickly and ran to the door of my room. His filthy hand reached and grabbed my arm roughly.

"You're only sixteen. You won't make it out there." My alcoholic, abusive stepfather spit at me. I looked him in the eyes, but suddenly lost all the confidence I had to speak. His other hand reached down to my crotch, making me snap out of my fear and run from the man.

I ran down the stairs of my dinky little home that smelt of more drugs than I can name and many heavy liquors. I ran past where my mum was passed out on the couch with an empty needle in her hand. I promised myself right then and there that I would never do drugs in my life. I shook my head and bust through the door.

I didn't know when I was going, but I didn't care because it was free. Free from being violated when I didn't ask for it. Free from a neglectful mother and drug filled life style. I wanted to stay free, but the future is such a different thing than what you want.

A/N: here's my new story! It's going to be a little more intense and smutty, but it will have a cute plot. I'm excited about this!!!! Should I keep going with this??!?!?! Comment/ Vote!
- Bri ;)