Chapter 3

Zayn's POV

I had never been so close to getting caught in my whole life as I was with that officer standing in front of me with his blue eyes looking at me. I've been close in the sense I run away when I see a police car drive by, but I didn't see those two cops anywhere. I don't know why he let me go. I don't know why his eyes looked at me like he was actually troubled with the fact he should arrest me like he needed to or if he should let me go like he did.

I sat in my flat all night just sitting there thinking of those blue eyes. His face seemed strong, but he had a gentleness about him too. I wished I could have thanked him because he really did something for me by letting me go. No, it didn't change my life in the sense I'll stop being a prostitute, but it changed my life in the way I'll be more careful. All I knew was a promise I had told myself since the first day I started this. If I ever got arrested and charged with this and had to some how find a job, I would kill myself. I don't know how to change my life to become better and if I got arrested there is no way I'll ever face the world. If I would have been arrested last night, I would have probably hung myself in the holding cell with my shoe laces. The police man, even as young as he looked, made a very very wise choice in letting me go. I just wished I could have thanked him for it.

The morning rolled around and I took a short shower before getting some better clothes on. Because I didn't get any work last night, I needed to get some work today and tonight that way I can pay rent. I'm also kind of hungry so I can get some food from the store that's under twenty dollars. Or I can just find some really kinky guy or girl that will work my body so much that will make sure to feed me that way I don't die on them because of sex.

After slipping on my old worn jacket and my gross convers, I made my way outside. My feet took me down to the ally way that had turned into a busted scene past night. One of my friends had been arrested, but there was nothing I could have done. He's not really a friend, just someone I talk to when I'm bored. Other than that the small, feisty lad, Louis Tomlinson, is just an acquaintance. I don't associate with him too much because he's always getting caught. This is his fourth time getting caught. Plus, I compete too much with his arse to get some of my customers so a friendship is hard to do. Like, I literally compete with his arse. It's so big and plump that most men go to him first. For me, I get the men that want to bottom for me because I apparently radiate dominance that most men don't like to deal with.

"Are you lost?" A man called to me from his open window just before or made my turn down the ally way. I looked at his fancy car an shrugged because I needed more information on him. It's a huge pick up line to ask if you're lost, but I need more undercover questions that over all mean they want me to fuck them or vice-versa.

"It's too cold out here for you to be walking around lost. I'll give you a ride." He said and I knew with his last offer he was asking me for sex. Even if it sounded like cheap innuendo, it was the way men nonchalantly asked for sex. I look around quickly then made my way to the passenger seat.

I got a good look at the man. He had graying hair like most of them do, but he had striking green eyes. There were wrinkles around the sides like he probably smiled allot and he had a neatly shaven face. He was in some nice clothes, but I could tell he was definitely rolling in money. He reached out and moved my fringe off my forehead that I didn't really feel link styling today.

"Jesus Christ you're gorgeous..." He whispered out. I laughed and turned away from him. He drove down the street slowly, one of his hands coming down to rest on my thigh. I continued to pick out street names and try to memorize the way he was driving that way I could find my way back home once I was done with this job.

We arrived at an extremely rich looking hotel in the heart of Bradford. He got the parking service to park his car for him while he led me towards the elevators. Little did this man know just how much I was going to charge him. Maybe after this I can pay rent and just take the night off to groom myself and do some workouts. My job is one hundred percent appearance, I always make sure to look my best even if you can count my ribs at some points or my hair has a shitty cut because I did it myself.