Chapter 7

Zayn's POV

The second I opened my eyes I had no idea where I was. The only thought I had was that heaven looked allot like a hospital room. I had some needles in my arm and I was in a hospital gown. That was the one thing I was really aware of. Also the dull throbbing pain that was going through my head, but that wasn't anything I was complaining about.

The door to the hospital room, or heaven at this point in my thoughts, opened revealing a man in a doctor coat and another man that was I knew. He was that really nice police man that gave me a smoothie and didn't take me to jail. My head was a little foggy so I reached a hand out to him because I wanted to see if he was real or not. He came over to me and got my hand in his. His blue eyes looked at me softly, making me realize he was the angel that I saw.

"We're glad to see you're awake. We need to know what happened to you a little more. Officer Horan found you and helped you, but we need to know who hurt you so we can keep him off the streets. It would also help us knowing what to check for if we do another full body examination." The doctor told me. My foggy mind started making a little more sense and I begin to remember more on how I actually got here.

"I don't remember anything." I lied to both of them. They nodded like they were expecting that from me. I let go of the police officers hand and scoot away from him a little even though it caused me a little pain. He doesn't need to go out looking for some criminal. The criminal is right here. It's my fault I'm here, so both of these people need to stop giving me looks of sympathy.

"Try to remember just a little harder. I'm going to be back with some clothes and discharge papers." The doctor said. I nodded and watched him leave the room before looking at the blue eyed man. He was already looking at me and blushed when I made eye contact with him. He cleared his throat a little and nervously played with his thumbs.

"I'm Niall, by the way." The blonde man said. I nodded and sat up a little more in the bed I was in. A soft hiss left my mouth, making Niall get up to help me get more comfortable. He placed another pillow behind me and pulled the blankets up to cover me a little more. I shivered out of no where so Niall added another blanket to me. I thanked him quietly then picked my hand up to run it through my hair. I winced when I touched a really tender part then laid back on the bed a little more.

"I'm Zayn. Sorry for causing you so much trouble. You can go if you want to." I said to him in a tone that wasn't readable. He shook his head and was going to say something more, but the doctor came back in with some clothes and some papers for me to sign.

"You're going to be okay to leave, but I suggest you have someone watch you over night just in case you're head starts bleeding again. We put some staples in two parts, but that doesn't mean you won't bleed. We have you on some pain medication, but it will stop working. You'll be in allot of pain soon." The doctor said then handed me a bunch of papers and my stack of clothes. I filled out be papers and gave them back to him. He took out my needles and the heart monitor thing before telling me I could go home once I was changed.

The officer got up to leave the room, but I found myself struggling to even get the hospital gown off. My whole body didn't feel like it wanted to function with what I wanted it to do, causing a frustrated groan to leave my mouth. Niall turned around from the door and silently came over to help me. I blushed because I was so dependent on him and I bearly even knew him. He didn't care about anything though and just pulled back the blankets to help me get my clothes that were given to me from the hospital on. I guess the man that did this to me decided to keep my clothes as a keep sake. I'm just glad I didn't have anything on me that was worth money. However, I don't have allot of clothes left now so that was the only bad thing.