Chapter 16

Zayn's POV

My favorite days to spend were the ones that Niall had the day off. He was always so much more care free and happier. I didn't really know the way that he felt about work other than he didn't really enjoy it that much, but I knew he enjoyed his full day off. He had explained to me that once he got more experienced then he could take more days off, but for now he had one full day off and he could spend it with me. I liked that the best because neither of us really wanted to go out or to do something on these days, so we spent them with the living room curtains drawn and different movies playing as we ate junk food and took lazy naps. I got to draw sometimes if Niall felt like it he would read to me. Also if he felt like it, I could get the pertinent markers and draw on him.

"Zayn, do you want to get a hair cut soon?" Niall giggled to me as he gently scratched my thick hair. If his hands weren't to himself then they would be playing with my hair. I didn't mind at all because it was something new for me. No one has ever done that and it makes me feel like not everything in my past took all the experiences I could have.

"I like it this thick, thank you very much." I sassed back to the Irish boy who had his head in my lap. He was lazily draped over the couch and every bit of me enjoyed seeing him like this. He would look at the film we had playing and sometimes he would look at me. I had my sketchbook on Niall's chest as a flat surface. Also, it made it easier for him to touch my hair because I was leaning down to draw.

"Do you want to kiss me?" Niall asked me. I laughed and leaned down to his lips to take a kiss of them. He hummed happily and smiled at me once I pulled back. I enjoyed kissing him, but I didn't really know what my feelings were towards him. I knew he was something special because I wouldn't have ever been kissing him if he weren't. I just didn't know what feelings were in a weird way.

"You're trouble, you know that?" I asked him with a cheeky smirk. He nodded and stared to roll so his face could be pressed into my stomach. I moved my sketchbook over to the lamp table on the side. He pressed himself tightly against the couch and his face was pressed to my stomach. My hands went to his hair and pressed him closer to my stomach. His back heaved up like he was inhaling my scent. I leaned down and kissed his temple before sitting back to just watch what he was even doing.

Sometimes I enjoy just watching him. He's this person that does things that just make you want to watch how he does them. Whether it's watching him walk around in the mornings when he's half asleep or its him sitting on the couch watching the telly as his sips on a beer. He does things differently than anyone else I've seen. I mean, I've never really had allot of people in my life to watch or to see how they are, but Niall just kind of took over my thoughts when I was watching him. The way he did things made me either want to laugh because they were cute or want to know why he did those things. I always thought maybe he learned it from his parents or his brother. I liked how he always had his hands tapping at something and I liked how he constantly had to have his blue eyes wandering around in curiosity.

"You're getting a tummy." Niall giggled as he lifted up my shirt and stuck his head under it. I smiled at him and laughed at his comment. I was fine that is as gaining some weight back, but part of me worried that I was going to need to go back to my life that I seemingly left without looking back. I knew that being thin was always a good thing that men looked at from me, but now I look like I gained too much weight to look like the skinny boy I've always been.

"Well sex really burns allot of calories and I haven't been doing that type of exercise in in a while, so of course I'll be getting fat." I chuckled to him. I felt a feather light kiss on my stomach before Niall popped out of my shirt. His hair was everywhere and his eyes were looking at me like he wanted to take back what he just said. He sat up and moved so he was straddled on my lap. I held his hips gently and smiled at him hoping I could get him to know I was joking.