Chapter 19

Zayn's POV

The second the door closed behind Niall, I didn't waste time to push him up against it and kiss his lips hotly. He reached for my hair and gave it a few tugs that I loved more than I should have. My hands were on his hips firmly as he tried to press his body up tighter to mine. There wasn't a way that we were rushing our movements, but there was a way that we both just wanted to just get to feel everything at once without spoiling it by moving too fast.

"Too much clothes." Niall mumbled against my lips. I took off my jacket and my shirt immediately. Niall struggled with his button up shirt so I did the only reasonable thing and ripped it off. The buttons clattered to the wood floors, but neither of up really cared. I picked him up by his thighs and pressed him against the wall. My lips attached to his soft neck and sucked a spot there. Niall arched into me, making his bulge press into me. He whimpered and held on to me tighter where his arms had been draped over my shoulders.

"Bedroom." I mumbled into his skin. Honestly, I would have loved to take advantage of his body right here in the entryway of the flat, but I wanted Niall to be comfortable. He held on tighter to me as I carried him down the hall on the bedroom.

The second were in there, I tossed him on the bed as gently as I could. He giggled when he bounced a little, but that giggle just made me smile at him. I crawled up so I could be over him, but he crawled up the bed so he could put his head by the pillows. I tickled him a little just because he was being playful. As much as we wanted to make this hot and as much as this was supposed to be the sexiest thing we've ever done, we could tell that this was going to be just a relaxed way of saying something we hadn't even verbalized yet. For me, I wanted it to be that instead of the only way I've been showed what sex could be.

"Zayn!" Niall giggled out as I turned him to his back from where he was crawling on his hands and knees. I continued to tickled him a little making us both laugh. I rest my hands next to his hips and just smiled down at him. He smiled at me, but it slowly just faded into a ghost of a smile. His hands reached up to pet over my beard before his thumb gently ran over my bottom lip. It was a moment that we both savored. Where our laughs were replaced with the silence of feelings screaming.

"Have you ever done it because you wanted to or because you... loved someone?" Niall whispered to me. I rolled to my side and pulled him in to cuddle me. It was always easier for me to deal with the past when I had him holding me back as I clutched to him for the strength I needed.

"I've never done this with anyone I had feelings for. Maybe if I was attracted to the person then I would enjoy it, but I never kissed them during. I've never wanted to do this with anyone because I've never wanted anyone. I've been convinced that part of me just didn't exist like it did for everyone else. I've never done this for love and I've never wanted someone... not until now." I whispered to him. He looked up at me with his blue eyes sparkling with something that I knew my heart was beating with.

"If it makes you feel any better, I've never done this because I loved someone. I know I'll never know what you went through or how it felt to be in that type of position, but I'll do anything so you can learn that this is love. This should be something done out of love and respect. If you don't want to, then tell me now and I'll stop. I'll do anything for you." Niall said. I kissed his lips then propped myself up on my elbow. My hand went to his chest and ran over it just a little. He let out a soft breath then looked at me with a little of the playful side coming out.

"You love me." He said, drawing out the 'o' in love. I chuckled and nodded a little before feeling like all those things that had been swirling through my heart and stomach were definitely love. I've never loved anything or anyone in my life so I was a little confused if it was true or not and it was a little scary. However, feeling Niall's hand gently feelings over my own hand made me feel certain that it was going to be okay. I kissed his lips and smiled down at the perfect man next to me.