Chapter 13

Zayn's POV

"Is that a good hamburger?" The man I was with asked me. I nodded and tried to finish my mouthful so I could thank him again. He had picked me up and our first stop was Macdonald's right before he brought me back to this motel. It was on the nicer end as motels go. We were in the upstairs room too, which was a change for me.

"Thank you for this. You didn't have to." I said kindly. He just waved me off and continued to pick at his french fries as he looked at me. He was a thin man that told me he taught music at the University. He was a really classy guy, which had me confused why he wanted me and he couldn't find some smart man to date. However, he felt guilty about this so he was paying me extra just for his own conscience. I stopped questioning him when I saw how much he was going to give me. I finished my big burger and took a sip of my Coke. He got up to give me the rest of the chips he was eating and kissed my forehead as he walked over to the window to close the curtains. I set down the food handed to me and drank the rest of my drink.

"Come here..." I whispered to the man that was looking at me like he was disgusted with himself. I turned off the lights and waited on the bed for him. Soon he crawled on the bed so he could touch me. He started by taking off all my clothes then just let his fingers run over my body. I laid back on the bed and waited for him to continue. He kissed over my left peck before kissing his way down my body in a soft way that made me wonder how he even got caught up with me if he's so nice and soft.

Soon, the man seemed to get comfortable with what he was doing and started to touch me and use me as he wanted. The softness to his movements never went away, but he understood what he could do with me. That was anything and everything he could have ever dreamed of. I shivered when he gentle flipped me over to my stomach and begin prepping me. My eyes stayed closed tightly, as if they were trying not to feel the pleasure I was getting. I didn't want it at all. I felt sick getting this and feeling good about it. It also brought back so much more than I wanted.

Niall broke me. Something about spending that time with him did something me me that I'll never understand. I've been having nightmares nonstop. I feel like I need to throw up every time I'm with someone. I actually cry when I'm alone. I've never cried in I down know how many years, so for it to start happening all of a sudden, it scared me. Everything scared me, and it was all because of Niall. Not only did my body itch to sleep with someone and get paid, my fingers itched for those pencils and sketch book. My mind craved for a book to read that way my intelligence could be fed. Unfortunately, the need to feed my stomach overcame any thoughts of calling it quits.

"You're body is incredible. It's like a masterpiece. More beautiful than one of Beethoven's best pieces." He whispered into my ear as he pressed himself into me. I opened my eyes to look at his face and saw his eyes were already looking at me. He pressed in deeper, making my head fall to the mattress. He brushed some of my hair way and kissed my forehead again. His hands held tightly on my hips making me whimper in pain because of the bruises that had been there for days now.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. I nodded and continued to press my face into the mattress as he began to pleasure himself. Tears slid down my face because I felt disgusted. All I wanted right now was to be somewhere safe. Oddly enough, I just wanted Niall. I wanted to hold him or to have him hold me. I wanted to see his blue eyes try to be strong when all they show is that he's a big marshmallow. I like that I can tell his hair is died and I like when he listens to me. I wanted that because I felt a hell of allot more human than I do right now.

A chocked sob left my mouth making the man stop. He pulled out and rolled me on my back. I covered my face so he wouldn't see me crying over something I'll never have. He moved me up on the bed and held my body closer to his. I curled into him and pulled myself together. He kept tell me it was okay and that we didn't need to finish and I'd still get paid. I shook my head and pulled him so he was hovering over me. I spread my legs for him and gave him a nod as the last tear slipped down. The man kissed the corner of my mouth before continuing. I just wiped off the kiss like a child would have and took deep breaths as he used me.