Chapter 5

Zayn's POV

I had just gotten dressed to go to my nightly job when there was a knock on the door. At first it scared me because I wasn't expecting anyone to come here, nor did I know anyone that would actually need me for anything other than sex, but no one had my address. My heart begin to thump heavily as a thought that it was the police crossed my mind. My hands sweat, but my feet slowly led me to the door of my flat. There was one more knock, but this time it was allot softer. That gave me the alright to open the door. I wasn't expecting what I saw on the other side though.

"Louis, what are you doing here?" I asked. His blue eyes sparked with uncertainty, his brown hair was messed up over his forehead but what read to me most was the fear that ran over his delicate features.

"I have no place to go. I don't know what to do. You're the only place I could think of, Zayn. Do you mind-" That was all it took for him to start sobbing. His thin arms wrapped around his thin stomach as he cried broken sobs. I looked down and saw he had a small bag that I could only assume to be his belongings. I opened my door wider and got his bag for him off the floor. My free hand guided him into my flat and you my old, worn down couch. I set the bag down and sat next to him. His crying continued, so I wrapped my arms around his shaking shoulders. He leaned in to my touch accepting the comfort I was giving him. It was so strange to have us both in this position.

Louis and I don't have the type of friendship that we do this. We both met one night when some girl decided to take us home with her. While she was in the bathroom we introduced ourselves, said how gay we were then had a hot snog to work ourselves up for the rich woman that wanted to have a three-way with us. After that night, we talked as friends but it was nothing more because we were both very independent people. We decided that we would stay friends, but never would we become dependant on each other. Being a prostitute, you never know if the next car you get into will be the one that you'll get killed in or the one that will make you sold into the sex trafficking that will take you over seas. If that were to happen to either of us, we knew that we couldn't be dependent on each other. Which is what made it so strange to have him crying on my shoulder.

"I was arrested again. I was released just yesterday, but my rent money was going to be off of what I would have made that night we were all busted. I just need to get a few jobs then I'll be on my feet again. I just need a place to sleep." He whimpered to me. His blue eyes looked at me with so much hope that I would never have turned him down. I wouldn't have turned him down anyway just because I know what it's like to not know if your client will pay enough for rent or if you'll get kicked out before you can come up with the right amount of money.

"You can definitely stay here as long as you need to. I need to head out for the night, but you can shower and sleep in my bed. I don't have spare blankets so we'll share my bed. I think I'll be back tomorrow morning, but I don't have food or anything. Sorry about that." I apologized. He shook his head and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back, but felt scared he would start depending on me to sleep with enough people to pay for him as well. I shook my head because I knew that's not how it would work. He would get on his feet in no time, he jut needed help.

I got Louis situated enough with his shower and showing him my bed to sleep in. He hugged me a few more times just to thank me before I needed to get outside. It was already past the time that l would have normally gone out for the really rich guys, but I needed to do it. It's weird how I can't even take a night off even if I knew that I would give some crappy blow job for one hundred dollars. Doing it every night was a routine for me. I had to do it on it felt normal even if I knew I wasn't normal at all.

"I'll see you in the morning. If anything goes wrong or you need me, I'll be back in the morning." I said before I walked out. Louis nodded then looked down at his little hands. To me, he just doesn't seem to belong in this occupation.