4: Forgetfulness

ROSE'S P.O.V

"Oh fuck!" She moaned "Yes rose oh my god!"she screamed as she collapsed under me. I kissed her forehead after as I laid down next to her. I pulled her into my chest while wrapping my hands around her waist.

Ten Minutes Later...

October was now sleeping as light snores escaped her lips. I chuckled to myself as I kissed her forehead once more.

we had been having sex since last night. I mean it's literally been atleast 6 or 7 hours and we've been going at it on and off since then. Not that I was complaining though but I knew it was more to it.

I didn't know what was wrong with October but I'm so exhausted and extremely sore. I was starting to think that maybe she was using sex as a distraction to avoid what was really going on with her.

I wanted to ask her but then again I don't want her to feel as if I'm pressuring her into telling me. So I want to wait until she's ready.

My phone begins to ring. I answer without looking at it. "Hello" I said and when the voice on the other end spoke. I instantly wanted to hang up "Hey Daddy, can I come over?" She said.

My face scrunched up in disgust as she continued talking. I wanted to hang up but if I did then I knew she'd probably come over here. "What do you want kyria?" I looked over at the side of me as I seen October stir in her sleep. I quickly got up walking down stairs to the kitchen.

"I want you to come fuck me again" and with that I instantly hung up the phone. I didn't know what she was talking about. What did she mean again? I don't even remember seeing her. The last thing I remembered was ending up in the hospital after my relapse and it's been three months since then.

"Baby who was that?" October said as she walked down the stairs. My eyes instantly looked in a different direction. "No one relevant"

October looked at me weirdly but decided to not say anything else. She was in her sports bra and boxer briefs, her hair was in a messy bun, let me just say she looked extremely good rightnow and all I wanted to do was eat her up right here on this counter.

So that's exactly what I did.

----

I couldn't help but feel nervous and a bit uncomfortable when I was talking to kyria. I don't know what happened between us but if something did. I couldn't remember.

I was afraid that I may have done something stupid. Something unforgivable.

October and I were currently laying in bed watching a movie. Her body was cuddled up against mine and she seemed a bit different.

"Baby are you alright" I asked in a soft tone. She nodded her head without saying a word. I knew she was lying, she wasn't okay but I wasn't going to keep pushing her to talk about it.

"M-My father wasn't the man I though he was" she choked out. I didn't know how to respond to that because I knew her father and he seemed to be a nice man. He never judged me and October when we came out and told him that we were a couple and I just didn't understand why October was saying this.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I looked at her.

"He raped me. When I was younger but for some reason I didn't remember until yesterday. That's why I came home crying like that and why I've been avoiding the subject every time you've asked me what's wrong"

What the actual fuck. I didn't know what to say to October when she said that. I was so fucking angry, like how could he do that to his daughter? That's so fucked up. He needed to be punished.

I wrapped my arms around October as she sobbed into my neck. I whispered sweet things in her ear to try to make her feel better. I knew this was going to take a toll on her. I was just hoping that it wouldn't break her completely.

The whole day we laid in each other's arms and talked, we talk about everything. Anything that was on our minds we talked about it.

----

It was now 11:30 at night and October was now sleeping once again with her head on my chest. Then my phone rang again. It was kyria, without thinking I answered it.

"What" I said as soon as I answered.
"What's the matter daddy?" She responded. That's when all the memories came rushing back

That Night... (3 Months Ago)

I was high like really really fucking high and I was at a club and seen kyria. I knew kyria from when we were in highschool. She was feminine, her hair was in a nicely done bun and she had a red strapless dress with fishnetted leggings and black high heels.

Next thing I know we were in the bathroom and we were doing cocaine together. Laughing and giggling cracking hella jokes.

We left the club together. We were now at me and octobers place and as soon as we got to the room. She kissed me and I picked her up and it continued from there.

We ended up having sex.

The next morning I woke up and I was alone. My room was messy and I was naked and I couldn't remember what happened the night before.

----

"Oh fuck!" I whisper yelled to myself as I hung up my phone. I can't believe myself rightnow. I have to tell October but I know she's going to leave me and I know she's going to be hurt. She just told me about what her father had done to her and now that I finally remembered the dumb shit I had done. I knew I had cheated on her.

I didn't know what to do. I was hurt because I knew once I told October she would be hurt as well. I've never done anything as stupid as this before. I was terrified that she was going to leave me, no questions asked without a doubt.

What the hell was I going to do.