14: Interruptions

OCTOBER'S P.O.V (Nina In Media)

"allow me to thank you properly?" I said as I straddled her waist.

I roughly pulled at raya's hair when her phone ringed. She pecked my lips "It may be important I have to answer it" I nodded my head and got off her lap.

This shit was so confusing. I had strong and deep feelings for raya, she was such a sweetheart and she made me happy but on the other hand I felt guilty because I felt as if I was betraying rose in a way.

It had been five long months and I never spoke of rose, mostly because I just didn't want to talk about it nor did I want to face the fact that she was actually gone, I guess you can say I was in shock still.

But raya she had been my rock through it all. No matter how much of an asshole I was to her she never left my side and I was extremely thankful.

I heard a faint yell as I walked up stairs to my room.

"No I can't do that. I'll say something when the time is right" raya tried very hard to whisper but she wasn't really doing a good job at it. In the back of my mind I wondered what she meant.

"Is everything alright" I asked walking back down to the kitchen.

"Yeah, just alot of family shit" she smiled kissing me on the cheek.

"Mayb-" She was interrupted by a banging sound at the door followed by the door bell

"This is weird" I whispered to myself as I yelled "who is it?" but got no response, I tried it again but got no response.

I opened the door slowly when I gasped "Nina?".

"Babyyy" she squealed as she kissed me.

My body stood there motionless for a minute while she threw herself in my arms. "Hi" I responded with a genuine smile.

"I'm back. Probably for good this time" she said kissing me again

She's back? Probably for good? Shit.

She's been in the military for about 3 years now. Everytime she comes back me and rose would be impatiently waiting for her but now rose was gone and she didn't know, raya was here which made things a little more complicated.

I'll be back, I mouthed to raya who seemed to be lost in her phone.

I pulled Nina outside. Before I could talk her lips met mine but I quickly pushed her away.

"Where's rose?" Nina asked happily. I purposely ignored her question

"Nina. Stay at the cabin for me? I have some thing's I have to handle? And we need to talk" I admitted

She nodded her head, I kissed her cheek and waved her goodbye. . .

That's what I liked about Nina. She never asked questions but she wasn't a dummy she knew there was something I wasnt telling her and she could always tell when I was lying.

When I got inside raya was no where to be found. "Raya?" I yelled on my way up the stairs.

When I got to my room there she stood in nothing but her boxers. When she seen me she roughly picked me up my legs now wrapping around her waist as she laid me down on the bed.

She held my hands aggressively. "Woah, raya wh-"

A moan escaped my lips as her tongue slowly licked over my entrance. She brought her lips to my folds as she kissed it gently making another moan come out. She gripped my hips while putting my legs on her shoulder and forcefully plunged her finger inside my dripping core.

"Oh my g-" I could barley get the last word out as she continued pushing her finger in and out of me at a very slow pace.

"Raya" I moaned while she quickened the pace. My legs wrapping tightly around her neck, my fingers digging deep into her hair.

My loud moans filled the room as her tongue came into contact with my core . She groaned in response "You're so wet" she hummed sending a vibration to course through me yet again causing me to moan out in pleasure.

"Mmm" she moaned into my core. She abruptly stopped when a loud knock came from downstairs.

"Shit" she whispered more to her. I quickly got up, a little to fast might I add. Slowly making my way down stairs.

I opened the door to see kyria.

"October I'm in love with you" she blurted out.

Wait what?!

"Baby" Nina came up the porch stairs "I forgot m-" Nina stopped when she seen kyria at the door.

"Baby who's this?" She asked as she came inside the house holding me by the waist

"Nina I thought I told you to stay at the cabin tonight?" She gave me a slight smile before kissing my cheek.

That smile. That fucking smile got me Everytime and she knew it too. I was in a shitload of trouble and I don't know how I'm going to get myself out of it.

"Nina go to the car please. I'll go to the cabin with you, let me handle this really quickly" I said

She sighed as she looked between me and kyria. She gave kyria a not so nice glare before brushing past her heading down the stairs to the car.

"No you dont... you only think you do." I finally respond to kyria's confession

"We can talk about this later. I'll come to your house sometime this week?" I rushed out before heading to the car with Nina.

I quickly shot raya a text. I knew she'd be mad at me tomorrow for just leaving her at my house all alone but she'd get over it.

"October. What is it that you're not telling me?" Nina asked "Where is rose and who was that girl at your door?" She asked

What the hell had I done? How was I going to explain to her everything she had missed when she was away.

This was going to be a long talk and I'm sure I'd get my ass handed to me by not only Nina but raya as well.