10: The Fallen

OCTOBER P.O.V (Rose In Media)

Five Months Later

"Wake up. We have to go visit your mother today."

"5 more minutes baby" she said

"Okay but when she wants to know why we're late. I'll let you explain that"

She groaned as she looked at me before getting up. She gave me a quick kiss then disappeared into the bathroom, I was already dressed and ready to go but she hasn't even gotten in the shower yet. I swear this woman is going to be the death of me

"Pretty boy" I yelled "If you're not ready in five minutes, I swear I'm leaving you"

I heard a chuckle before she came out of the bathroom dripping wet with a towel wrapped around her waste and a sport bra on. She walked over to me and kissed me on the lips again before pushing me against the wall. "It's daddy to you princess." I scrunched my face at the fact that she just called me that.

"No. Don't even think about it. Were going to be late" I said before pushing her away "now get dressed"

She sighed in exasperation before quickly putting her clothes on and grabbing the keys. Then we left

30 Minutes Later.....

We made it to her mom's house. Her dad was rushing out the door along with her brothers Eli and Ethan

"Wait what's going on, where's mom?" Raya looked at her dad in concern

"S-she was in an accident. We just got a call from the hospital, she was heading to the store to get a few things for dinner and she got in a car crash" he croaked out.

Before he rushed into the car with his two sons. "Meet us there" he yelled before pulling off.

Raya was stuck in place. She was in shock her body was slightly trembling. I hugged her from behind my hands wrapping slowly around her waist. "Babe just take a deep breath okay, calm yourself down before we go to the hospital. You have to be strong." Then I pressed my lips against her back and gave it a kiss, I felt her sigh in content before turning around to face me.

"Thank you" she said before we both rushed inside the car and drove to the hospital.

-----

Once we got there we seen Eli and Ethan sitting impatiently in the waiting room while rayas dad was talking to a doctor

"Is she alright? Can we see her now" he rushed out.

The doctor gave him a sad smile before replying "yes she's okay, shes a little wounded but she'll recover just fine. Shes in room 232" before she could say anything else we all went running into the hospital room.

Raya's mom was laying in bed sleep looking a little pale but all in all she was fine. Raya brought a chair up to the side of the hospital bed before sitting down and pulling me into her lap.

She laid her head against my chest before pulling me in closer. I felt her lips press against my chest before she whispered something in my ear "you know I still love you. That'll never change. I've loved you for 19 years, and we were together for 12 of those before you moved away and even then I still continued to love you" she said before resting her head against my chest again

I kissed her on the cheek before playing in her hair. "I love you too" I responded back.

"What about rose?" The question caught me off gaurd because I haven't spoken too nor I have I seen rose in the last five months. "I mean of course I still love and care for her that'll never change but what me and you have is way different from what me and rose had." I responded before continuing

"Our connection is stronger and way more deeper, you accept me for who I am and you don't try to change me. You've never done me wrong or hurt me not even once and the love we have for eachother is alot stronger then the love I have for rose. Of course I love her but I love you in such a different way"

Raya looked up at me before she gave me a sad smile. "I understand. I know I just popped back into your life recently and I don't expect you to feel obligated to be with me but just know that I won't give up. That I'll never stop loving you" she said.

I didn't know what to say to that so I didn't say anything. I kissed her forehead as her head laid against my chest. I felt something wet on me before I looked down to see a tear fall from rayas cheek. "Hey" I said as I put my hand under her chin and lifted her face up to look at me "Babe everything's going to be okay. I've got you alright. I promise"

My phone started to ring when raya kissed me on my chest again.

"Hello"

"This is julia from carle medical hospital. You're one of Rose Galloway's emergency contacts. Everyone else I tried to call didn't pick up. She was in an accident and was severely injured. Shes in room 330"

I quickly hung up the phone as I got off of rayas lap and took her hand dragging her along with me.

Glad that I was already at the hospital.

God please let her be okay. Please let her be okay. I kept whispering to myself.

"Whats wrong" raya asked when we got on the elevator.

"That was the hospital calling. Rose was in an accident too" I said

Raya looked up at me with a serious expression on her face. Before engulfing me in a bear hug "I know how much you care for her. So for your sake I hope she's okay" raya whispered into my ear as the elevator doors opened.

Me and raya both rushed to room 330 and when we got there. I quickly fell to my knees as I seen her body laying on the bed not moving. Raya sat on the floor beside me and pulled me into her lap as I cried. the doctors were trying to help rose when one of the male doctors spoke up.

"Call it" he said

"Time of death 11:52" and that's when I lost it.

I got off the floor rushing inside the hospital room. I got inside the bed with rose she was now a pale color and her lips were blue while her body was cold. I wrapped my arms around her body before laying my head on her chest.

"Please don't do this to me. Please come back to me rose. Please." I cried into her lifeless body "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry"

"We have to take her now" one of the doctors said. I shook my head no multiple times "No" is all I said before holding her for dear life.

That's when raya came into the room "baby you have to let them take her now" she said and picked me up off the bed bridal style. I fought against her until I started to sob into her chest.

"How could she do this to me. How could she leave me" I cried.