7: Do Over

OCTOBER'S P.O.V (Kyria In Media)

"October" she looked at me with a confused expression.

"Kyria, May I Come In?"

She nodded her head at me she stepped aside allowing me to come in. Her place was nice, she had a flat screen on the wall with two black leather couches and a love seat. She had paintings all over the wall. It was very different for my taste but I liked it.

Kyria looked over at me as she closed the door. I gave her another smile as I patted the side next to me. She still looked confused but she came and sat down next to me..

"No, I want you on my lap" I said as I lifted her body up and sat her down on top of me.

She tensed up at the fact that she was now sitting this close to me. "If you are here for what I think you are then no. No I didn't know you and rose were together until after we slept together. So for that I am truly sorry." She said giving me a weak smile.

I wanted to be mad at kyria but I simply couldn't. She wasnt the one to blame October was. Now that I knew that kyria knew nothing about me and rose. I gave her another warm smile. besides I wasn't here to fight with kyria over a girl. I was simply here because I wanted to be.

"No. Thats not what I'm here for. I'm here for you" I whispered into her ear dragging my lips across it as she shivered under my touch. "I was hoping that we could start over. Maybe on a better note and not with you showing up at my house telling me you slept with my girlfriend." I stated "Rose is no longer my girlfriend by the way" I smirked as I leaned in closer kissing the side of her cheek.

"So how about that do over princess" kyria finally locked her eyes with mine before nodding her head at me. "Okay" she said before we fell into a comfortable silence with her still sitting on my lap

----

One Week Later...

I had been at her house for over a week. The only time I went home was to get a change of clothes. I always slept on the couch in her living room of course. For some reason I just didn't like being at home.

We were now in her room laying in her bed. She was on the left side while I was on the right. We were both staring at the ceiling as we talked to each other.

We spent all night talking and I mean really talking. She wanted to know about me. She asked me things no one had ever asked me before. She wanted to know about things that no one else were curious about. She asked me about rose and how we met. She asked me about my mother and how she died...

I wasn't expecting to actually like this kyria girl. I wasn't expecting for us to have such a long conversation nor was I expecting it to be so deep. I wasn't expecting to open up to her either. It felt so easy, I felt so comfortable with telling her things I never told anyone not even rose. It was weird for me.

"Tell me about her" kyria asked. My gaze was now on kyria instead of the ceiling "About who?" I asked in confusion "about your mother" she responded in a duh tone. I chuckled to myself as I thought about what she said. Should I really tell this girl about my mother, a girl that slept with rose but also a girl I barley even knew.

"What do you wanna know" I asked. She gave me a smile before she giggled to herself.

My heart speeded up in my chest when she laughed.

"What the fuck was that?" I thought to myself. I shook my head a few times before turning back to look at her.

She smiled at me again before speaking "How was she growing up? What kind of mother was she?"

I was obviously shocked at the things kyria was asking me. Only because rose hadn't asked me any of this. She wasnt curious about none of the things me and kyria were talking about and I found it quite odd that my own girlfriend. Well now ex-girlfriend didn't even care to ask me things like this.

"She was a great mother. I remember when I was little she always use to take me to this park so we could feed the ducks. I remember being scared at first" I chuckled to myself and So did kyria "I remember her helping me not be afraid. They're only ducks she said to me, they're scared of you more than you are afraid of them"

I looked over to the side of me to see kyria smiling to herself.

"She taught me how to ride a bike. She taught me how to be myself. She taught me how to never give up on anyone including myself. She was a great mother. I remember we use to make breakfast together every morning. She would always try to get me to make pancakes with her but we always ended up making waffles because I preferred those instead" kyria laughed as she looked at me with a smile on her face.

She scooted closer to me as she cuddled into my side. I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her even more closer to me. "Was she beautiful?" She asked out of the blue. Her face now buried into my chest.

"My mother?" I questioned, I felt her nod her head against my chest as she traced circles around my hand.

"Yes, she was stunning" I pulled out a locket from my pants pocket. I opened it as I showed kyria the picture of my mother.

She sat up in the bed for a second as she looked over at me "wow she was gorgeous. Now I see where you get your looks from." She chuckled to herself and laid her head back down on my chest as she cuddle into my side once more.

We sat there in silence. We sat there not saying a word. Enjoying the now quiet room as we cuddle each other. It was weird because I had never felt comfortable with anyone but rose and now that I was talking with kyria and actually having a real conversation with her. I was so comfortable with her that it scared me.

I sat there growing angry with myself that I let someone in that easily and quickly. I had never talked about my past or my mother. Not even to rose so why was I spilling my heart out to kyria?

I quickly sat up causing kyria to sit up as well. "What's the matter" she asked as she stood up. I did the same before putting on my shoes "t-this was a mistake, I'm sorry I shouldn't have told you that. I have to leave" I spoke in a low voice before sitting back down on the bed grabbing my jacket.

I felt a weight on me. I look to see kyria now sitting in my lap. "Don't. It's okay October." I quickly pulled her up off my lap as I grabbed my bag and proceeded to leave.