8: Raya

KYRIA'S P.O.V (Raya In Media)

It surprised me when October showed up at my house a week ago asking for a do over. It was unexpected considering the fact that I slept with rose.

I didn't know her and rose were together until after. One of my friends seen us at the club together and the next day she called to inform me about it. I was annoyed and also ashamed of myself, I've never been the type to try to mess up a happy home. At least not purposely

October had been at my house for a week now. Only leaving when she needed a change of clothes. We would spend all day and night talking until we got tired. She would sleep on one of the leather couches down stairs while I'd sleep in my bedroom.

We were now currently talking about her mother. I was curious to know how she was growing up, what kind of things they did together. October opened up to me like no one ever has before and I was oddly extremely interested in knowing her.

My next question must of shocked her because she gave me a quick glance before averting her gaze back to the ceiling....

After awhile of talking and asking questions. She showed me a picture of her mother and I couldn't deny that she was stunning. She was beautiful.

I sat up in the bed for a second as I looked over at october "wow she was gorgeous. Now I see where you get your looks from." I chuckled to myself and laid my head back down on octobers chest as she cuddle into my side once more.

We sat there in silence. We sat there not saying a word. Enjoying the now quiet room as we cuddle each other.

Something seemed to click in October as she quickly stood up.

"t-this was a mistake, I'm sorry I shouldn't have told you that. I have to leave" she spoke in a low voice before sitting back down on the bed grabbing her jacket.

I decided to sit on Octobers lap. "Don't. It's okay October." I said, she quickly pulled me up off her lap as she grabbed her bag and proceeded to leave...

I sat there for a second dumb founded. Watching her as she walked away. I was in deep thought for a second until I decided to go after her.

----

We were now outside by roses car. I quickly grabbed her hand. She stopped in her tracks as she looked up at me.

"Please don't leave. It's okay. It's alright October" I said as I pulled her into a hug.

She quickly pulled away as she got inside her car. I watched her as she drove off a little disappointed that she left so soon.

-----

OCTOBER'S P.O.V

I drove off in my car. I don't know why I opened up to kyria like that but I was determined to forget about kyria and rose. I was determined to forget about this whole situation because I was honestly starting not to give a fuck about it.

I quickly pulled into her drive way. As I got out the car.

I slowly walked up to my cousin Jessies house. She was a lesbian like me except she was more of a stem. She dressed like a stud at most time but sometimes she'd dress up as a fem. It was every blue moon but even when she was dressed like a stud you could still see such femininity in her features.

I gave her door a slight knock. The door quickly swung open showing someone else. She was a stud, her hair was perfectly put into a bun. She had on a button up that was ocean blue at the top and all white at the bottom with blue jeans and white sneakers.

She gave me a small smile before looking me up and down. "I'm raya, who might you be?" She put her hand out for me to shake. I did but quickly brushed passed her and into the house after doing so.

"You shouldn't be in here" she looked over at me with a confused expression. That's when Jessie came out into the living room in her sports bra and sweat pants. "Cousin!" She screamed as she jumped on me. I stumbled a little bit before catching her.

Raya gave me a pointed look and I smirked at her showing her my perfectly white teeth. It was quite dark in the house it was only a little bit of light shining into the room due to the kitchen light.

Jessie finally got off as she looked over to raya. "Raya this is my cousin October. October this is my best friend raya" she stated before turning on the light in the living room.

When the light came on my mouth flew open at how attractive this stud was. She was sexy. Raya looked at me licking her bottom lip before responding "well it's nice to meet you October" she gestured her hand out again for me to shake.

This time I took it slowly putting my hand in hers. Expecting her to shake it but instead she put my hand up to her lips and kissed the palm of it. I quickly turned my head. I didn't have to look in the mirror to know my face was a bright shade of red.

"You too raya" I finally responded as I sat down on the couch. Raya set next to me as Jessie sat on the other side of me.

----

We were now lighting up a blunt. I was catching Jessie up on everything that had happened between me and rose. During the middle of the story I literally had to stop Jessie from going to beat roses ass. I chuckled to myself and so did raya.

The whole time I was talking to my cousin Jessie. I could feel raya's stare burning into the side of my face. I looked over at her and she kept staring without shame nor did she ever look away. I quickly turned my gaze back to Jessie. As I continued telling my story.

Towards the end of it. I heard raya speak softly almost into a whisper. "You don't deserve someone treating you like that. Especially someone as beautiful as you." I looked over at her and like I predicted she was still staring at me. Only this time she had a smile on her face. I smiled back as I said "thank you"

Jessie tapped my shoulder. She must of been talking to me and I clearly wasn't listening. "Cousin! I'm a little tired I've been working all day. So I'm going upstairs to bed. You're welcome to stay down here with raya. You know what's mine is yours " she kissed my cheek before heading upstairs.

Leaving me and raya downstairs in an uncomfortable silence. Raya scooted a little closer to me, her hands now on my thighs as my breath hitched in my throat. "W-what are you d-doing?" I asked. My heart rate picked up, her hand moving higher and higher and for some reason I just couldn't get myself to stop her.

"Sssh" she said "just let me take care of you" she said before slipping her hands into my boxers.