20: Agreement

OCTOBER'S P.O.V (Raya In Media)

"You knew" I said as I got up from the bed "Raya" I yelled before my hands pushed her against the wall "You fucking knew and you didn't tell me." I yelled even louder

"Octo-"

"Damn was I a fool" my hands met raya's face as I screamed at her "and jessie if I were you I'd leave before you become the next person I hit" I spat

"October" Nina walked up to me her arms wrapped around my waist securely as she pulled me against her to stop me from hitting raya again "Come on now baby, you don't want to make a scene"

Nina was right, I didn't want to cause a scene and I didnt want to scare my mother because she might be lucid now but there was no telling when she'd go back to not remembering me and I don't think I was quite ready for it.

I pulled away from Nina as I sat back down on the edge of my mother's bed.

I looked over to raya with tear stained eyes "you've got one minute to explain to me why you are here and how you knew about this"

Of course I was pissed off and mad at raya but I guess I needed to give her a minute to explain herself. If her reasons weren't good enough, it was already clear to me that I'd leave her if she knew my mother was alive this whole time.

Keeping secrets this serious from me was too deep, it went on a much bigger level.

Raya sighed "I just found out about this lastnight, I got a call from jessie and she was crying and saying how she needed me. So I went to her house and when I got there she told me that she had to tell me something but I couldn't tell you." She explained "and thats when she told me that your mother was still alive and I immediately told her that we needed to tell you, jessie was the one who said that she didn't think you could handle knowing the truth" she continued "anyways when she told me that your mother was still alive, I didn't believe her. I wanted proof before I just brought this up to you and burden you with it. What if I had told you and then it not be true then you would of been angry with me for even giving you the idea that she could somehow still be alive"

Raya was definitely right I would of been mad if she had told me that my mother was still alive and it ended up not being true.

I looked over to Nina with a hopeful glare. I guess it was time for me to finally introduce the two, I wasn't sure if this was going to be weird or awkward or both.

"Nina this is raya" I motioned my hand over to raya "and raya this is Nina" I motioned my hand from raya to Nina

They both nodded their heads at eachother with a simple smile.

"Raya this is my other girlfriend. Before rose died me and her were in a polyamorus relationship with Nina here and it basically never ended, I broke up with rose for cheating on me but I never broke things off with nina" I explained "Raya here is the one I've been telling you about nina."

I looked at the both of them with a glare "so I understand if one of you or both want to back out now. I'm giving you both an out"

I couldn't do it, I couldn't choose. I wanted them both and I felt selfish for even putting them in this kind of situation.

"Well I love her" raya was talking to Nina now, it was weird for them both to be having a conversation about me while I'm sitting in the room

"I love her too and I refuse to just leave her again" Nina responded

"I understand" raya sighed "so how is this going to work?" She asked

"If the both of you are deciding to stay even after I gave you an out then you'll have to find a way to get along" I declared

"This is going to be a bloody mess" nina chuckled jokingly

- I was going to make this chapter super dramatic but I decided, why not give you guys a few more chapters before the real drama and fun begins.

Answer these questions for me.

Do you think that Nina and raya will be able to get along?

Is October telling the truth when she says she loves them both the same?

Do you think October will forgive her cousin Jessie or hold a grudge?