24: Alliances

NINA'S P.O.V

I could feel everything from the numbness of my fingertips to the shortness in my breath. I could feel the water dripping from my hands and the tears falling from my face.

I fell asleep only to wake up to this.

I should of watched her

I should have known that she was this sad but I didnt and thats whats eating at me the most

I entered the bathroom with caution, pills were in the sink and october was in the bathtub. She looked as if she was sleeping peacefully but I knew it was the latter.

I quickly turned on the cold shower draining the bath water out. I checked her pulse, I pull octobers body up in a standing position putting her under it.

I sat there for a few seconds holding her up afraid that maybe this was it and all I could think about was rose.

I never had a chance to see rose again and here october was overdosing on pills and could possibly die in my arms and I swear I'd be no good after that.

I soon felt movement against my hands and looked up to see octobers eyes shoot open. She backed away from me with fear in her eyes and she gave me this look as if she knew what had happened but also as if she was confused

I found a towel and motioned for her to come here, I wrapped it around her body and picked her up bridal style as she cuddled into me.

"I'm sorry" October said

I wanted to respond but all I could think about was rose, how I wanted to hold her again and kiss her again and tell her how much she meant to me and october.

Then I thought about raya and how much she reminded me of rose, how good we got along, how october and I finally we're able to call someone ours.

I mean sure raya messed up but she deserved a second chance, she deserved to know what was going on with october.

I laid october on the bed and watched her silently as she got up to get dressed

After she was done she sat back on the bed and sighed, she laid under the blankets and after twenty minutes of complete silence she fell asleep.

My head was spinning thinking about how I almost lost her, loosing her would mean that there would no longer be a me cause I wouldnt be the same.

I sat up silently grabbing my phone, I dailed a number putting the phone to my ear.

I never knew october was hurting this much. I need to fix this, we need to fix this.

"Babe, I'm so sorry. I know I should of told you and October about kyria." Raya said

"I need you" I cried

"I'm on my way"

This was the first time I had ever came to raya like this. I had never opened up to anyone but october and rose.

I've never felt so vulnerable, so broken. The fact that I was crying to raya was a miracle due to the fact that rose and october had been the only two people that I had ever opened up to before.

I heard the door bell ring looking at october she was still sound asleep, I sat there for a second making sure she was alright.

I opened the door and there she stood, her keys were in her hand and she was out of breath as if she had been running with a worried look on her face.

"Whats wrong?" She asked as she stepped inside

She followed me into the kitchen, my back was turned to her and tears slowly streamed down my face yet again.

Hands wrapped around my waist while a kiss was planted on my shoulder.

"Babe tell me what happened" Raya pleaded

"October overdosed, I found her in the bathtub barley breathing, so I turned on the shower and made sure she threw up the pills she had taken" I explained

"Wait when?" She asked confused

My heart was beating fast and to be honest I was still at a lost for words and could hardly explain what was going on.

"Right after you left"

Raya tried to go upstairs but I stopped her, I needed october to sleep as long as she could because we had some things to take care of

"Kyria killed her mother" I said in a duh tone "All because she was jealous of us"

"She took away what she loved most, what we loved most"

When I first met october and rose, her mother was still alive and I had became really close to her. I was very family oriented, I had never known what it felt like to have a mother until I met octobers mom.

She was my mother too

I could tell that raya felt guilty for not sharing her assumptions with us but there was nothing we could do about it now.

"We have to handle this" raya demanded

It seemed that we had the same thing in mind. There was no way in hell I was letting kyria get away with this

"We have to kill kyria" I stated

Raya wrapped her arms around me pulling me into a tight hug.

I felt something with raya I had only felt with rose and october

The feeling was foriegn but I liked it.