21: Change

NINA'S P.O.V (Finally)

Two Months Later....

"This is beautiful" raya smiled

Over the last 2 months me and raya had been getting along great. Everything was exactly the way it should be, we were all getting along and we were all living together now which was also a very good thing.

"I wanted to make this special for you" I explained

"I want this" she said sitting across from me at the table "I want you just as much as I want October"

"But?" I asked

"But there are things that you both dont know about me, I have a past"

I knew that this would be different and not only for raya but for both me and October. We were so used to being with rose that we hadn't even thought of being with anyone else the way we were with her but here we were doing the same thing with raya and I didnt regret it one bit.

"We all have a past, so trust me when I say that we will never judge you for it" l smiled

Raya was definitely different from anyone else we'd ever dealt with. She had this hard exterior to her and it's almost as if she felt that expressing herself made her look weak but she was far from it.

October was at the nursing home with her mother, she had been there everyday for the last 2 months not missing a day.

I was afraid for October because loosing her mother the first time was so tragic that I was in pain even watching her go through that and to now find out that she was still alive, I know for a fact that it made her happy but I also didn't want her to get her hopes up because even though her mother was alive she was still very sick.

October has been finding excuses to leave me and raya alone in the house together. She feels that it will bring me and raya closer and that we'll get along better but what she didn't realize is that we already were getting along and we were closer, alot closer.

For the first couple of weeks after the day we left the nursing home, me and raya bickered like children but after awhile we started to get along and actually trying to make this whole thing work.

"You're so beautiful" I blurted out

Rayas cheeks turned a bright crimson color as she looked away shyly mumbling a "thank you"

"Come here" I smiled while patting my lap

Raya looked at me with a nervous smile on her face. She walked over to me and sat down in my lap, I wrapped my arms around her pulling her into me. My hands rested against her upper back while my head laid on her shoulder, I kissed her cheek with adoration and sighed contently into her.

"I have to ask you something" I confessed

"What is it?" Raya eyed me curiously

Even though we were all living together. We hadn't officially asked raya to be our girlfriend, we were waiting for the right time and wanted it to be special for her. Hence the dinner I made for her, October will be home in about 15 to 20 mins so the timing was perfect.

"We'll wait on October to get here.... until then eat, I've barley seen you eat anything all day" I scolded

Raya didn't attempt to move from my lap at all, instead she reached over the table and slid her plate of food in front of her.

"Thank you for all of this. It was very sweet and I loved it" she brought her lips to my cheek and kissed it then pecked my forehead afterwards.

I heard the door creak open and instantly knew it was October. She came into the kitchen and didn't speak a word she just sat at the table holding her head in her hands.

"Kyria" October gritted her teeth "Kyria was there she knew my mother was alive" October said in a harsh tone

"She said you knew rose" october's gaze fell on raya "she said you knew that rose was going to get killed?"

October stood up as she yanked raya from Nina's lap. She roughly pushed her against the wall as she stared straight into her eyes

"How?" She yelled "How does she know you?"