Chapter Four

I was waiting inside the dressing for Chan to arrive when someone knocked on the door, a handsome guy went inside. "Suho? Why are you here?" I asked with confusion. Its not that he's not allowed to get inside Chan's dressing room but I just want to avoid suspicions from other people.

He spoke. "Oh, Irene. I'm trying to look for something that I left here." His eyes were wandering around the room.

"What is it that you're looking for? Maybe I can help you."

I was trying my best to make a good impression to him. "I'm looking for my wallet. I might have left it somewhere here." I helped him look for his wallet – inside the cabinets, under the sofa, inside the drawer – and there it was, I found his wallet. I handed it to him immediately,

"I found it! Here you go."

It was very unusual for me to help someone find something. Back at home, whenever I try to find something, I really can't find it. I always end up asking my mom where it was put then my mom would surprisingly find it where I just checked it before she did. I think all moms have this kind of super power, right?

"Oh, thank you! I am relieved now. Thank you once again."

"Sure, no problem!"

He came to me, our eyes met for a few seconds, and he gave me a sweet smile. The room was cold but Suho's appeal was enough to make my cheeks burn. Woah. Our hands touched as I gave him his wallet. This one thing about being single, you can have many crushes as you want. But of course, you can only have one love. My mind silently danced the Harlem Shake until someone standing on the door interrupted us,

"What are you guys doing?" It's Chan. Was he watching us the whole time?

"Oh, Chan! What's up dongsaeng! She helped me find my wallet." Suho then came near to Chan and whispered,

"I noticed that she was waiting for you her for a while now. Is she your girlfriend? She's so pretty." he teased. I heard what you said, Suho. Chan replied,

"I will NEVER fall for that girl."

I know that it won't really happen but can you at least use not-so-harsh words especially that I'm in front of you?

Suho just laughed about what Chan said and left us behind.

Chan started coughing so I asked him, "Are you okay? You look sick."

His eyes bags were quite dark. It basically shows that he had less sleep or he was just plainly exhausted and his face started to shows shades of pink which I assume was fever. "No, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" I was getting worried for him.

"I said, I'm fine." He replied with sarcasm. I touched his forehead to check if he's not feeling well. He was shocked by my sudden move. He was hot. His temperature was rising.

He's sick!

"I said I'm fine!"

Now he replied with anger.

"Can't you just do your job? You're my makeup artist, not my mom."

Can't you just do your job? You're my makeup artist, not my mom.

Shots fired, Irene. I think I made my second mistake just now.

I felt guilt after asking him for a decent answer. If I was also in his condition, I would also do the same. Being asked the same question, not just once but twice, when you're not feeling well is actually irritating. I felt really guilty. Pabo, Irene.