Chapter Twenty-Six

Two hours has passed. The medical team was getting busy and the whole EXOrDIUM team got busier. Final checks were done around the coliseum, everything was getting cleaned up - the coliseum was getting ready for the EXO-Ls.

We were already in our station at the concert venue, wearing our neon green vests which says 'first aid' at the back. We were in the VIP section, near the gates, and also near the big doors leading to the backstage.

There's an hour left 'til their concert starts. EXO-Ls have rushed inside the coliseum, screaming and running like the one you see in zombie apocalypse movies.

We had goosebumps at the sight of that; the amount of love that EXO-Ls have for EXO.

"Hello Team! I'm one of the production staff of EXOrDIUM." A Korean girl in her mid-twenties approached us, carrying a black hand bag.

"We know that you're here to work but EXO just wanted to give you these as a way of saying 'thank you' for tonight."

She handed us rectangular white boxes that has the logo of EXO.

"Those are EXO's lightsticks. They really appreciate your presence, for helping here tonight."

Paul just mentioned when we were still in the cafe earlier that day that lightsticks during K-Pop concerts are really a thing and that EXO's lightstick are expensive...  according to her sister.

All of us were in awe. Even my male colleagues were amazed upon seeing the lightstick.

"Thank you, ma'am. Of course, we're happy to help here tonight." Celine answered for all of us.

She also handed us their set list/program. They were going to perform 30 songs that night. The production staff immediately bowed and ran back to the backstage. She was obviously in a hurry.

It was finally show time. The lights in the coliseum has dimmed and the fans were getting extra wild. The team and I prayed has finished praying, hoping that nothing bad would really happen that night. But if ever there was, we hoped that the Almighty would give us the strength and skill to help those who are in need.

They started off with the remix version of MAMA. The medical team's jaw dropped. The were amazed with the lights, the stage effects, to the artists and most especially to fans' ocean. The lights would change according to the beat of the song. It was such an amazing sight.

Us, the medical team, were also enjoying the concert but we didn't forget our jobs for that night. We were always alert that someone might just need our assistance.

Rose was starting to show her inner fangirl. "THEY ARE ALL SO HANDSOME! Why is that?!"

I just nodded, gave her a big smile and said inside my mind, they're even more handsome when you get to know them.

The fan chants were so clear. We had goosebumps especially Mark who has never been to a concert before.

It was time for their opening ment for the concert. Each of the members introduced themselves. It was just the beginning of the show and they were already showing their dorkiness on stage.

"WE ARE ONE! ANNYEONGHASEYO, EXO-IMNIDA!"

The fans just got wilder.

I can't deny the fact that I also tried to contain myself that night. It's good to hear them perform live after a very long time.

In the monitor, the members were already soaked in sweat with their thick burgundy suits with gold embroidery that makes them look like royalties. You could also see them breathing heavily. Since the water supply was near us, Enrique and Paul ran near the stage to hand them water bottles.

What made the fans squeal was when Lay drank his water bottle and one of the cameramen took a close up shot of him where his adam's apple was seen as he drank his water... Hehehe, my inner fangirl heart.

"Hello Philippines! It is good to be back! Kah-musta ka-yoh?" Suho greeted the fans.

"Yahoo!" Chen intterupted.

"Ma-har ko gayo!" Baekhyun said with enthusiasm. Baekhyun's aegyo might just make the girls pass out tonight. Hopefully not!

As expected, Chanyeol was still taking his time to look around all of the EXO-Ls. I missed him.

For the rest of the ment, they spoke in Korean and the translator just translated it into English. I was proud of Suho for still giving out jokes even though they were quite corny. Suho is such an angel.

"Have fun tonight, EXO-Ls!" Kai said before they continued with their performances. The next set was something that EXO-Ls are looking forward tonight; their performance of White Noise, Thunder, Artificial Love and Playboy.  

I told my team to prepare for the next set of performances.

As soon as the set started, the fans were so pumped up. I thought everything was going smoothly not until they performed Artificial Love. A teenager, about the age of 17 from the VIP section was brought to our station by the guards. The guards told us she was so pale and was starting to lose energy that's why they carried her to us. Thankfully, the girl didn't resist of being carried by the guards for first aid.

"How are you feeling?" I asked the girl as I wore my stethoscope to check her heartbeat. I was scared for her. EXO doesn't want their EXO-Ls to get hurt.

"I... I just feel like... I'm about to... to... collapse..." The girl stuttered as she was running out of breath.

The medical team was quick as lightning. She was clearly dehydrated so we gave her a mask for oxygen and got her food with sugar like candies and soda. The girl was very cooperative. We were just waiting for her heartbeat to go back to its normal pace.

Just a few minutes after, another patient was brought to our station but this time, it was a boy. He had  a wound on his arms and it was bleeding. The team divided itself to accommodate the patients.

"Where did you get this?" Mark asked.

"I think I got this from  the railings." Mark examined the wound and it really seemed to be a scratch from something sharp.

While Mark was treating the wound, Janice asked a few questions to the boy to somehow make him feel at ease.

"What's your name?"

"I'm Vince."

"Are you watching the concert all by yourself?"

"Ouch!" Their conversation got interrupted as Mark applied betadine.

"I'm sorry. It's just gonna sting a bit."
Mark replied in a reassuring tone.

We were already watching their first VCR of the concert. Thankfully, the crowd has somehow calmed itself.

I knew this would happen tonight. I missed how I could be with those nine beings before they perform onstage. I miss their dorkiness, their vibes, I just miss everything about them. I miss being able to work with them.

Whenever I watch Chanyeol, there is this feeling inside me that makes me want to go up on stage and just to hug him tight and to let the people know how much I miss him.

But I guess I will just be watching him from afar.

I'm so close yet so far.

----
Sorry for the errors.

And I'm sorry for the late update. I just got so busy this summer. I just finished all of my activities this summer (summer class, practices, and events) last Saturday and it's going to be the start of another school year in the next two weeks. :(