Chapter Seven

Vivianne and her husband arrived twenty minutes after the phone call. The cutie patootie Adrian was holding his father's hand. I hugged Vivianne and she said, "We'll get him after our meeting but I'm afraid that we might finish late tonight. Here are his things. I brought all the things that he might need. Thank you so much, Irene! I'll treat you soon, okay?"

I carried Adrian and said, "No problem, Vi! Say goodbye now to your mommy and daddy."

Adrian said, "Goo-bye mommy, Goo-bye daddy! I wuv you!" Vivianne and his husband kissed Adrian before they left for work.

"Hi Adrian! I missed you! Are you hungry?" Adrian nodded his head and laughed. I like that he doesn't feel awkward or shy to me at all.

This kid is so cute! I want to pinch his cheeks! My tiredness eventually vanished because of this kid.

We kept on playing with his toys, played hide and seek, watched Pororo until we got tired.

---

Since it was already 2:30 in the afternoon, I told Adrian to take a nap. "Adrian! Let's take a nap so that later, we'll go out and we'll eat your favorite food. Okay?"

"Ow-kay." Good thing this little angel is obedient. He fell asleep after a few minutes, so did I.

---

An hour has passed. I felt someone kiss my cheeks repeatedly, "Weyk up! Auntie, weyk up!"

"Oh, you're awake now. You woke up earlier than I did. You must be excited." I said while stroking his hair. I then kissed him in the cheeks. I accompanied him to the comfort room to wash his face and to change his clothes. Adrian and I went out afterwards.

It was an afternoon full of happy people walking around the streets. "Ice kweem!" since Adrian wanted for ice cream, we went to a shop that sells ice cream, "Adrian, want flavor do you want?" He responded with excitement, "I want the yewow one!"

"Oh, you mean the mango flavored ice cream. We'd like to get two servings of mango ice cream please."

Adrian sat on a table, "Are you happy Adrian?"

"Yesh-yesh-yesh!" I stared at Adrian who was enjoying his ice cream that it was all over his mouth. When I get married, I want to have a son just like him.

"What else do you want? Do you want a toy?" He replied happily, "Yesh!"

"Let's go!" Adrian was such in a good mood that he kept on jumping while we were looking for toys. While walking, I suddenly thought of what Chanyeol is doing on his free time. What do idols do on their free time by the way? It made me curious at some point. He might be sleeping right now.

"Look Adrian! It's a Baymax stuffed toy!" I said while pointing to the stuffed toy inside a shop. Adrian immediately reached for it and hugged it. Vivianne would send videos of Adrian watching the movie were Baymax starred. He really likes him. How cute!

Without a doubt, I bought the stuffed toy for him. I took a picture of him while he was eating his ice cream and hugging Baymax and posted it on my Instagram saying, "Baymax on the left, ice cream on the right."

After a long walk, we sat on a bench. "Thank you, Auntie!" Adrian said. Instead of saying 'you're welcome', I hugged him. Tightly.

I suddenly felt my phone vibrate, it was a notification on Instagram that someone commented to one of posts.

"I want to meet him." someone commented.

Hmm, 'real_pcy'. Who could this be? I think I've seen this account before.