Chapter Thirty-One

Last.

Sorry for the errors.

Four years later...

May 25.

"Are you alright?" I asked an exo-l who was breathing heavily as she was rushed to our station. The girl helped herself feel better by fanning herself with Suho's face on it.

Some of my co-volunteers were on the other side of Jamsil Stadium for their ultimate outdoor concert finale for the comeback. Yes, you heard that right.

Life update; I am now based in Korea since two years ago after Chanyeol convinced me to work there. And I said yes. Not just because of him but also because of the place and of the opportunity that a big hospital in Seoul has been searching for doctors. I have long missed Korea and its different seasons that I can't experience in Manila.

Since then, Chanyeol and I had been going out when he has free time or I would sometimes watch their lives shows. He once invited me to SM but I was too scared to go because of how I ended my work there - I ended up being somewhat 'kicked out' or forced to quit my job as a makeup artist after being rumored of me and Chan having something between us.

EXO has yet again reached success as they end another comeback. This has got to be EXO's hardest years, not because of their busy schedules - it is a good kind of busy but because of the fact that they're already getting old.

Last year, EXO had thoughts before their tour began for their comeback. The members thought they were getting old and they wanted to take care of their personal relationships. It has been a tough decision but EXO has decided to take a break for a while and think of their future - knowing that they can't be artists forever.

EXO made the announcement through their personal social media accounts followed by a video of them saying the announcement.

Fortunately, the fans gave good feedback and were very understanding of their personal lives. Though a lot of the exo-ls, including I, was sad of their upcoming hiatus after the concert, understood them completely of what they wanted and what they deserve.

They are not leaving the spotlight, they are just taking a break.

I saw a small wound on the girl's arm so I checked it. The girl whined but she was able to manage it while I was disinfecting it.

After 3 more fans rushed to our station, the concert had 3 more songs before it closes to an end. Their last performance before they depart the stage and give themselves a break.

My team and I gathered when we noticed the fans seemed fine so we decided to take part of the crowd.

Well, not really since there were railings that separated us from them yet we decided to stand near the VIP Standing's section.

"Woah, daebak!" Rose said as the boys ended their 3rd from the last song, Run. Of course, EXO is always daebak. With all those fireworks, different song versions from the released ones perfect for an outdoor concert, moves, smiles - daebak.

The stage turned black and the light sticks turned from red to white. The fans cheered, us too!

A tall man appeared at the center of the stage, sitting on a high chair, holding a guitar, wearing a well-polished black suit. There was light above that only a silhouette of him is seen.

Park Chanyeol.

It was Chanyeol at the center of the stage. The whole dome was filled with cheers. I did not have time to check their set list for the concert but I was pretty sure Chanyeol was going to perform with the other members for that song... or probably not.