Chapter Eleven

They filmed at the beach the whole day. They had so much fun. They showed their funny side on-screen that even us, the staff, laughed at their great sense of humor.

It was 8 in the evening when their filming ended. The EXO members and the staff had dinner at the resort we were staying for the night. Everybody was so happy during the dinner especially that delicious food was served, perfect for our starving tummies.

After dinner, I went to my room. I was so tired that I immediately went to wash myself up so that I could sleep. I tried to sleep since we still had an early call time that next day going back to the city.

I tried different positions so that I could sleep but I couldn't. I checked my phone, it was still 10:45 in the evening.

I tried to look for snacks in my bag but there were only candies left. I wanted junk food or cakes.

I must really sleep now or else I might not be able to wake up the next day.

My phone beeped, it was Chanyeol calling.

"Irene! I need your help! Please!"

Irene! I need your help! Please! 

I immediately stood up from my bed, my eyes grew wide. My tiredness vanished.

"What? Where are you?"

"I'm at the beach right now! Please! Help me!"

I didn't know if he was joking or not but I quickly changed my clothes since it was going to be cold outside. I ran out of my room and went to the beach.

I ran faster.

I assume that all of the staff were already asleep including the members because it was so quiet as I passed by the rooms. Fortunately, I was still awake.

I reached the beach and I tried to search for him. It was getting darker and darker as I went to search for him. The wind getting stronger and colder.

"Chanyeol! Where are you?!" I looked around, there was no response.

I tried calling him but the phone cannot be reached.

After 10 minutes, I finally gave up.

I sat on a bench facing the beach. I couldn't find him anywhere. I felt so worried. I covered my face with my hands.

Tears suddenly fell.

I don't know why but it just did.

"I guess you like me, huh?"

Someone suddenly sat beside me.

I looked at him, he was facing the beach. He looked at me with teasing smile on his face.

Chanyeol?!

I immediately got up, getting mad.

"Ya! Don't you know how worried I was? I was already so sleepy but I got up just for you!" I looked at him and he was just laughing at me.

"What's so funny?" I walked back to the resort without even waiting for him to respond.

He grabbed my arm and explained. His expression changed with apology.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I just wanted someone to talk to because I couldn't sleep."

"And so this is your way of wanting to talk to me?!" I was getting furious.

I pulled my arm and went straight to my room.

---

I collapsed on my bed. I finally felt tired after looking for Chan. He kept on texting me saying that he was sorry with cute emojis. I was still annoyed. My anger helped me go to sleep.

I just stared at it then I finally dozed off.