Chapter Thirteen

We took a break after finishing out all three studio layouts before heading outdoors. Everybody was enjoying the snacks I bought for the whole team while some were preparing the next location. We sat around a long table with food and drinks.

The team where interviewing while we ate. They asked about my personal life, my goals and the reason why I am here. They also asked about how I feel being in this shoot, recognized as one of the rising makeup artists in Korea.

Thirty minutes after, it was time for us to head outdoors for the boyish layout. It wasn't hard for us to find a spot to shoot since almost every corner of Seoul's street is picture perfect - corners with graffiti designs were there.

While waiting for the team to finish setting up, an umbrella was being covered on me by some of the staff since it was so hot.

There were group of girls not far behind us who murmured something which I really heard, "I know her! She's Chanyeol's pretty makeup artist and stylist!"

The staff and I obviously heard it that we even turned back to look at the girls. The girls were surprised to see me looking at them so I immediately smiled and gave a them a 90-degree bow before they giggled of excitement.

I was quite taken aback by what the girl said because I didn't expect that they'd recognize or that they'd know that I'm his makeup artist especially that I don't really appear on television but when I am, I'm busy fixing something on Chanyeol. AND, am I really pretty? No. Lol at you, Irene.

"I guess you have fans now, Irene." Jeline teased who standing on my right under the umbrella. I felt so overwhelmed and flattered about being recognized in a positive way. I mean, you don't always get those 'positive' kind of things when you are in the limelight.

"That is because you are really good Irene." Alisa said, patting me on my shoulder who must have heard Jeline and I's conversation.

"And you know what? Us, the whole team think that you and Chanyeol look good together." Mark said who was holding the umbrella behind us added.

I tried to remain clam but deep inside, I was like... How? What? When?

"Oh no. We're just friends. That can't happen. I work for him, he works for others. That just can't be." I said, getting embarrassed.

Since I was being sandwiched between Jeline, Alisa, and Mark behind me, they immediately looked at each with shocked, happy faces.

"OH MY GOSH! Does that mean you like him?!" Jeline said, getting excited.

The three of them looked at me. I was caught off guard. I didn't really know what to answer that I just looked on the ground. And the worst part was... I was blushing!

"You're turning red Irene!" Alisa said.

"Ottoke! I'm having goosebumps right now." Mark said.

The three of them were like three little kids, getting super excited. I, myself couldn't deny the fact that I was having butterflies inside my stomach. I suddenly remembered Chan's text earlier saying that he can't wait to see me soon. Just the thought of it makes me smile. We're friends and that's how he treats me nowadays.

The three of them stopped squealing when we heard my phone vibrate a few times. I took it out from my pocket, "I wonder who is texting me right now." I said very silently. As soon as I let out my phone, the four of us leaned in closer to check who it was.

From: Park Chanyeol

How's the shoot? :) See you soon!!!

The three of them giggled and squealed making me almost lose my balance even Mark who is a straight guy was getting excited. They were so excited while I just stood there, frozen at Chan's text. I know he had sent me a much sweeter text before than the message that I just received but what made me froze was the fact that his text came right in time when three people were teasing me.