Chapter Eight

"He was crying in the middle of the street, so I helped him." It was a male's voice. The guy handed me a handkerchief. I slowly looked up, seeing a familiar face. It's... Chanyeol.

I got the handkerchief he offered and slowly stood up. I wiped my tears and said, "Thank you so much Chan. I-I can't express how happy I am that you saw him. I guess I was really being careless."

"It's fine. Thankfully, he wasn't harmed." I'm out of words. Thank you Chan, thank you very much! I looked at Adrian, "I'm sorry." Adrian kissed me and smiled.

"Shall we head to work now?" Asked Chan. "Oh yeah right, you still have a broadcast later tonight. We still need to drop by the store where I reserved clothes for you. I left it looking for Adrian. It's just near here." I replied while wiping my dried tears.

The three of us made our way to the store. I held Adrian's hand tightly this time, frightened that he might get lost again... and I would be careless... again. We arrived at the store and the saleslady immediately handed me a paper bag with all of Chan's clothes.

"Ms. Irene, you're back. Did you find Adrian?" the saleslady asked,

"Yes, we did." pointing to Adrian who was standing behind me. The saleslady sighed with relief.

"Thank you." I said to the saleslady then we made our way to out of the store. The paper bag was quite heavy, enabling me to walk slowly. Chan turned back and saw me struggling, "Irene, let me carry that for you." He offered. "Thanks." I gave a shy smile.

Chanyeol walked ahead of us. Now, I was now concentrated to Adrian until he managed to escape from my hand... again. I was about to shout Adrian's name until I saw where he ran off to.

He went for Chan's hand.

Chanyeol stopped walking, looked down and saw that it was Adrian, asking for Chanyeol to carry him. He feels comfortable around Chanyeol now?

Chanyeol carried Adrian happily, not showing any signs of struggling with carrying the bag and Ad. They were playing tricks and laughing while I was just walking behind them.

A smile started to form on my face just by looking at them. Chan was so comfortable with him like he has known him since he was born. It was such a nice sight to see. I then noticed that they both had the same eyes.

Chanyeol carried Adrian all the way to SM. We headed to the dressing room for Chan to get ready. The room was filled with good vibes because of Adrian. Even when I was applying makeup and fixing Chan's hair, Adrian sat on his lap and they played a game on Chan's phone. I sat on the sofa, staring at them, then to Chanyeol.

I could see how good he was with kids. He gave him snacks, played hide and seek inside the dressing room, made silly faces and took care of him as if it was his own child. I could see his effort just to make Adrian smile.

I guess my first impression about him was wrong. He's such a husband material.

I couldn't leave Adrian inside the dressing room so I had no choice but to bring him with me to the backstage. I usually bring with me quite a lot of things to avoid going back and forth the dressing room. Upon arriving at the backstage, Chan carried Adrian and introduced him to things he might have never seen before like the stage, the bright lights, the cute light sticks, and the props. Adrian was amazed with everything he saw. He was also waving an EXO lightstick while he was being carried.

His co-members started arriving. They immediately gathered around Chan and the baby. I heard their conversations;

"Aigoo, Kyeopta!" says Baekhyun and Kai,