Chapter Fifteen

I was eating breakfast inside my apartment, staring at the big glass window showing how nice the weather is that day.

Yet a nice day still had my thoughts filled with anxiety because of what happened the day before. I could still feel regret of why I shouted at him. He hasn't texted or called me and he wasn't even on his SNS which made me anxious even more.

My overthinking was disturbed by a phone call.

"Good morning, sweetheart!"

It was my dad.

"Oh, dad! Good morning."

"How are you? My mom and I can't wait to see you soon."

I could picture out my dad's excited expression. When my dad mentioned, "see you soon", I suddenly remembered my flight back home. I looked at the calendar and I could see a red 'x' on one of the dates.

Sh*t. I'm going home the next day after the SME Ball.

My dad ended the call and I started to get worried of how I will tell Chanyeol about my flight back home. Even though I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't care, I just want to inform him ahead.

---

I arrived at the location of Chanyeol's photoshoot. I opened the door of the dressing room, and there was Chanyeol, sitting on the chair while browsing on his phone.

I could tell that he was still quite upset about what happened. He didn't even look at me when I entered.

"Good morning Chan." I said while I placed my things.

"Oh, good morning." He replied, still not looking at me. He's really upset but at least he replied. Work is going to be awkward today... or maybe until tomorrow... or until next week!

I decided to do my thing and started working. It was awkward as expected. None of us were talking. I was thinking if I should take the opportunity to say sorry or not.

I was too scared to look like a fool if ever he won't respond to me but I still swallowed my pride.

"Chan, I'm so sorry..."

He was still on his phone, pretending not to hear me. Is he really that upset? I hope he's not acting like one. I tried again,

"Chan, I-"

I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"We will start the shoot now." says the photographer. Chanyeol just stood up and made his way out of room. I tried to control my tears as I was left standing inside the dressing room.

I don't know if I could tell him about my flight back home. I feel worried... and stupid.

The photoshoot started. I can't deny the fact that he looked extremely handsome. He acted so naturally in front of the camera. I don't know if this is his way of making me realize how stupid I am for shouting at such a handsome guy. I would sometimes catch him looking at me while he was being taken but he would immediately look away.

Will he still forgive me? Will he care if I tell him that my stay here in Korea is almost over?

Chanyeol knows that I am only here for a break. He knew it on the day we met but it has almost been a year and I don't know if he still remembers it or he just doesn't care about it anymore.

I went back to the dressing room to get Chan another top for a close-up picture. I was checking on some tops when a phone vibrated which shocked me since the room was so quiet. It was Chan's iPhone on the table. The message was written in Korean so I don't know what it meant and where it was from since my Korean reading skills isn't really that good yet despite of being here for almost a year.