Chapter Seventeen

It was the usual scene inside the building, everyone was busy running here and there but they probably enjoy it especially with the thought that they're working with an idol.

Everybody seemed to be in a good mood. I greeted everyone 'good morning' as I made my way to Chan's dressing room.

"Hey, Irene! Have some food and drinks here." One of my co-workers called out, it was SNSD Taeyon's makeup artist.

Good thing I felt quite hungry that time since I didn't have my breakfast and I always believe that rejecting an offer is an insult.

"Oh, sure."

I chatted with some of my co-workers while eating since I was two hours early than the call time.

What I really love about working here is being able to meet kind people. Everyone is just so accommodating and approachable.

I went to Chan's dressing room an hour after. I was sipping my coffee when I noticed someone walking with me on the hallway but I didn't mind it, I just continued to walk.

My phone beeped, it was a message from the group chat I have with my friends back home. They were talking about having a get-together when I get back home from Korea.

Ugh, I forgot I'm leaving this place soon.

My friends planned that we go on a trip to the beach since it will be the start of summer break when I arrive there. I casually replied with a 'yes' agreeing to their plans and that I was getting forward to seeing them soon.

I was already having wide smiles on my face, imagining how great the outing will be when the guy beside me suddenly pulled my arm to his side.

"Ouch! What are you-" I looked at him with a shocked expression. Chan? It was Chan, wearing a cap which made it hard for me to recognize him.

I asked him for real this time, "Why did you do that?"

He was still holding my arm, "Look at where you're going. You almost hit the water dispenser."

I slowly looked back. He was right, I almost hit it. I suddenly thought about the possibilities if I really hit that water dispenser after getting too concentrated on my phone. It would really be embarrassing since it will surely make a loud noise.

We continued to walk facing in front while sipping our coffees.

"Hey, you didn't greet me 'good morning'. Is that how you treat your 'oppa' now?"

"You're just a year older than me." I joked without looking at him. I heard him chuckle.

The handsome Suho suddenly appeared on the hallway. I could see Chan in my peripheral view. He was looking at me, quite grinning like he was planning something. What is this guy with big ears planning to do?!

"Suho hyung!" My heart started to beat faster. How in the world is it possible for a guy this handsome to exist in the world? I asked myself. He came near to us with both of his hands on his waist. Still looking handsome.

He gave both of us a smile, "What is it, Chan?" Chan looked at me with an expression that says, I'm gonna spill the beans!

"Hyung, she likes you!" Chan exclaimed. My eyes widened. I looked at Suho's reaction. He was confused but he still had a smile on his face.

"What?" He asked again. I could see Chanyeol spitting out those words again so I tried to cover his mouth but he was so strong the he caught a grip of my hands.