Chapter Ten

Three days after his treat that night, we became even more comfortable. We would casually talk during work, he would make jokes while I apply makeup on his face, we would share personal stories, and we would sometimes go out after work to eat. We once went around Seoul for a while since I wasn't able to explore the city because of work. He became my companion throughout my stay in Korea.

We became closer. Well, in my own opinion, we did.

It was a usual work day – I picked up Chan's clothes for his broadcasts, put makeup and do retouches on him, and style him.

I was about to apply moisturizer to Chan's face when I noticed something different on his face so I held and examined his face. He got shocked, "Ya! What are you doing?! Don't you dare do-" There was silence as I was trying to examine his face. He looked so nervous.

I exclaimed, "You didn't wash your face! It's so oily!" I let go of his face. It was his turn to examine it on the mirror.

"Aish!" He said. I bit my lip to control my laughter. He gave me an embarrassed smile before he ran to the dressing room's comfort room. "Aigoo, Park Chanyeol doesn't wash his face!" I teased as he came back and sat.

"At least I brush my teeth!" He replied before entering the comfort room.

We went back to work mode. I only applied moisturizer, concealer and powder on his face to finish everything up. I left his hair as it is. He wore black shorts, a plain white shirt and a pair of navy blue slip-ons. I chose a casual look since they were going to shoot a variety show at the beach and I want him to look natural.

It was my first time to work outside the studio. They'll be shooting  at the beach for the whole day so we will be staying there for a night. The first location was at SME's entrance. Before filming, Sehun and Kai approached me casually.

"Noona." Kai said after sipping his hot coffee. "Huh? Don't call me noona Kai, I'm just a year older than both of you." I joked.

"You're still older than us!" EXO's maknae replied.

"By the way, why are you guys here? You're supposed to be preparing for the filming."

Both of them looked at their surrounding, as if they were making sure that no one would hear their deepest secret being revealed. They leaned in closer to me. Sehun cleared his throat, "How is it working with hyung?" Sehun and Kai both had teasing eyes on to me.

"Uhmmm, he's kind. He's a good friend."

"Oooooh." They were teasing again. "Are you sure that he's only a friend?" They added.

Deep inside, I know what they were trying to imply. But of course, I didn't want to give them false statements. "Why?" I asked in response. They straightened themselves with expressions saying that they weren't quite satisfied with my answer.

"We just wanted to ask if you guys are friends." Kai, acting cute. This guy can pull off any expression by the way. Both of them were looking on the ground.

"We are..."

I said. They immediately looked at me with wide eyes as if I was revealing the most shocking news ever.

"... friends of course." They let out a big sigh. I  am 99% sure about what answer they wanted to hear from me.

I could see the staff almost done with the preparations for their filming. I then saw Chanyeol who was busy with his coffee. He glanced at my direction and smiled. I smiled back too. Good thing Kai and Sehun didn't see it or else I'd receive endless teasing for the rest of the day.