Chapter Eighteen

Chen and I continued to talk about things regarding our personal lives. It was so fun to get to know about him more.

He even shared me that he also had dreams of becoming a physician but the sight of seeing blood from a person's flesh frightened him. Not gay but cute. I also had the same dilemma back then but the thought of saving other people's lives became my top priority.

Silence came after our conversation but it wasn't awkward at all. I decided to check my phone for messages. I started to look for it inside my bag but unfortunately, I can't seem to find it. I started to take out things from my bag, my wallet, my own makeup kit, my small journal and etcetera. While rummaging through my bag, I noticed something fly from the table, it was something white but I was pretty sure it was just a piece of tissue paper so I didn't bother it.

Yes, I like bringing tissue with me all the time and even asking tissue from restaurants or fast foods for me to bring home.

"Is everything okay?" Chen asked.

"Uhm, I'm just looking for my – oh! I found it. It's my phone. Thanks." I returned everything to my bag.

"You know what," he took a sip of his drink before he continued. We were already making our way to SME. "Chanyeol keeps on talking about you in the dorm."

I almost got choked with my drink when he said that. "Really?" I tried to calm myself.

Really?! I could feel myself blush at the thought.

"Yes. He shared how caring you were, not just to him but to others. When you took care of him one time he got wounded, when you buy him meals, when you laugh at his corny jokes, when you guys go out after work to eat, it already makes him happy."

I swallowed a big lump on my throat. Is this real?

He continued, "He even got worried when you guys had a misunderstanding. He was quiet inside the dorm and it was very unusual of him to act like that."

I never expected that I would cross Chan's mind during those times. I mean, all I know is he doesn't like me. I remained silent, trying to sink in what Chen just shared. Every step I took made my heart beat faster as we were getting closer to SME.

Chen and I entered the building, Chan was at the lobby too. I can already feel myself blush, nooo.

"Oh! There you a-" Chan said as soon as he saw me but he got cut off when he saw that I was with Chen.

Chen just laughed and looked at me and Chan, "I think I need to go." Chen sounded like he was teasing us, he even winked at Chan before he left.

There was silence between us. He was in standing in front of me, looking down on the floor scratching his neck while I was just looking at him with my arms crossed. I bit my lips to avoid myself from smiling. He looked like a kid who got caught after stealing cookies from a jar.

"Let's get to work. Shall we?" I asked him. He just nodded. I find the situation funny. It felt so good to be with him even though we get to see each other everyday.

"What did you guys do?" He asked, we were already near his dressing room. "We just saw each other at a café." I could feel authority from his voice.

"Did he share something to you?" Yes, a lot.

"Nope. We just talked about work, my life back home and how it was working with you." Sorry Chan but I don't want both of you to end up fighting with each other, hehe.

"Ahhh." He replied.

"I don't know what is with you today but you sound like a mad boyfriend." I said with a grin.