Chapter 6: Thomas

I was in my class, listenning to the teacher. I heard a pen falling to my side. I looked behind me and saw Ashley's boyfriend. He was smiling shyly.

"Sorry, my pen fell."

I smile and hand it to him.

"My name is Thomas. You are...?"

"Charlotte. Nice to meet-"

We got cut by the teacher yelling.

"Charlotte, Thomas, out. Stop chatting in class."

I roll my eyes but don't argue. I promise i'm becoming a Grayson version girl. Basically, a Ashley.

Thomas and I take our stuff and we leave the class. We walk together towards the door.

"Are you new ?" he asks.

"Yeah. It's my first year "

"Second. Do you live on campus or-"

"No, no. I live with Jake Dail next to-"

"Jake Dail ? Oh he's great ! You must have met Grayson then.."

"Huh, yeah. Why ?"

" I hate this Guy. He's Nice with certain people, including me, but rude with the others. Every girl likes him. Do you ?"

"No ! Hell no ! I hate him"

"Are you joking ? I can't believe it"

"Why ?" I laugh soflty.

" every single girl wants him in their bed. Well now there is you and my girlfriend that aren't interessed in him. It's refreshing really."

I felt immedialty bad. Your girlfriend had sex with him. So it only leaves me.

 So it only leaves me

"Her name is Ashley. She's Pretty and She makes me feel special sometimes. She's great. Well, she's hard to handle but I think I can make her Be a better person" he says while his eyes become golden. This is so heart-breaking. He loves her and She just cheated on him without any remorse. It was making me sick.

"Yeah, She hates me."

"Oh yeah I remember. Congrats. I don't Know anyone that had talked this way to Ashley. If she's mean with you tell me, okay ?"

"You're cool, you Know that, right ?"

"Yup" he smiles.

"Want to go eat ice cream ?"

"Yeah sure"

"You're paying bro, i'm Broke"

He laughs and I join him. We go eat ice cream. We talk for a long time. I learn that his father is raising him alone but he works All the time. He never had a mother figure in his life. He became what he is, himself. When he met Ashley, he made her change. It was hard but She did a lot of efforts. Example: when I was at her seat yesterday, usually she'd have bullied me but Thomas présence, calms her.