Chapter 16: Baby-sitter

" I knew I Would have to baby-sitt you" announces Grayson, rolling his eyes. He was the person who lead me to that room. It is a small and well decorated room: there is a little chair, a bed and a long mirror. We could still hear the music from the first floor and Grayson had his arms crossed.

"Naah, i'm not a baby" I chuckle. Everything seems so funny.

"Why the fuck are you drunk again ?"

"Why the fuck are you so hot ?" Swearing wasn't in my habits but I guess it was for drunk Charlotte. I am not totally aware of what I am saying but It is something I'm obviously thinking. I stand up, straightening my crop top, trying to make it hide as much skin as possible because Grayson was devouring me with his eyes.

He stays silent for a second, not knowing what to stay.

"I'll stay with you until you become sober"

"No Grayson ! Do not..." I am wasted and I am too lazy to finish my sentence. Without giving attention to what I had just tried to say, he locks the door.

"Don't have your fucking attitude right now"

"You're fucking annoying." I respond angrily. Once I start Swearing, I feel like I won't ever stop.

He approaches me quickly.

"I hate it when people tell me what to fucking-" I start.

"Please, i'm already fed up of this!" he shouts. I push him angrily on a chair. He sits on the chair madly, running his hand through his hair.

I stare at him frowning. He looks super hot. He was already red of anger and his veins are visible.

"Why-"

Surprising both of us, I cut him by sitting on him, straddling him. I kiss his lips.

"I want you Grayson... Right now, right here. You're so hot when you're angry" I whisper into his ear. I feel a bulge growing in his pants.

GRAYSON'S POV:

[ × attention, a heated make-out session is described, I won't tell this ever again (well if it's real smut I'll tell you before) soo yeah × ]

I was, unfortunately, turned on. I bit my lip when She started kissing my neck. I can't take advantage of her. She's drunk. She already told me that She didn't want this. Although, i'm surprised of how different She is when she's drunk. She doesn't have a filter and only says the truth. I can't believe a girl like her can want someone like me. Even if it's only physically, I guess. Charlotte shouldn't get involved with me.

"You're drunk" I respond, without any conviction.

She didn't answer and started tuging at my hair, making me moan her name:"Charlotte"

"I love it when you say my name" She whispered, kissing me hungrily again. I didn't Know this part of Charlotte at all. I put my hand in her hair, kissing her lips. I swip her sweet mouth with my tongue, asking for entrance. She merrily opens her mouth and we kiss passionately. I wrap my hands around her small body and kiss her neck, multiple times. She takes off her shirt.

"You're so hot, Charlotte" I sigh, breathing heavily. She smirks and takes off my shirt. I pick her up and lay her on the bed. I lay on top of her, kissing her neck down to her breats, making her arch her back out of pleasure. She pushes me on the bed, this time straddling me. She starts kissing my abs up to my neck, while i'm holding her hair. I really wanted this. But it felt really wrong.

"Do you have a condom ?" asks Charlotte.

"Umm..no" I lie. We can't make it.

"Liar. I Know you have one"

"Charlotte you're drunk"

"And horny" She responds.

"If only you knew All the bad words that we're coming out of your mouth right now..." I whispered to myself, shaking my head. Still turned on but not able to believe that deep down She maybe wanted this.

I should fuck her. Right now, right here. But I don't have the balls to do this. Yes, i've done that multiple times to multiple girls but I can't do it. Not to her.

"Charlotte, let's sleep...please"

"But-" I cut her by kissing her, one last time, shutting her mouth. I caress her mouth with my thumb.

"Please" I whisper to her.

I walk and turn off the lights. I walk back to the bed, where Charlotte was still seated, looking chocked, and I fell asleep.

I don't Know who I was beginning to be...but it was weird. Really weird.
Sure, I wanted to change but not that much.