Chapitre 10: party part 2

I entered the house, holding Thomas' hand. When I stepped in, there were already wandering hands over me, but, luckily, Thomas pushed them off. He lead me to the dance floor where we started dancing. It was actually really fun, Thomas could dance nicely and I was just shaking my hips on the beat and smiling. I needed this. Thomas handed me a bottle. Of Vodka I think.

"Don't drink to much" warned me Thomas.

"I don't want to get drunk Thom' "

"I'll Be right next to you. Don't worry."

I nodded and took a one sip. Already at the first one, I was starting to feel dizzy but it was just so peaceful. I now understood why people Would drink. It's so much fun. I was still dancing with Thomas when a hand grabbed him. A girl's hand.

" Thommyyy ! You're here !"

Still dizzy, I could recognize Ashley's high pitched voice. She grabbed him and separated him from me. Quickly, I started stressing. Hands were wandering over my body again. When I looked behind me, I saw Nate. Oh god.

"I knew you Would come" he said, smiling. He was totally drunk. He started dancing a bit more on me and I pushed him off.

" I see, you want to get this upstairs? More privately ?"

"No." I respond sternly.

He suddendly grabs my arm and leads me up the stairs. Too drunk to act, I let him do.

When he opens a door-room, I realize what he's doing.

"Nate ! I don't want to!"

"Sure you want to. I won't tell anyone." he kisses my neck.

"Nate ! Stop !Help" I shriek, backing away.

"You're just scared people will call you a hoe. I promise, sweet-heart, stop stressing. It's just sex" he says, this time kissing my mouth.

"You're disgusting ! I don't want to, you freak!" I kick him in the balls and he backs away, arching his back, suffering. The door slams open, revealing a couple that is making out. Thank lord the door wasn't locked. While looking closer, I see Thomas and Ashley.

Thank you Thomas.

I run out of the room, still drunk but aware of what is happening. I just hope I'll Be sober soon. Suddenly, hands wrap around my waist and pull me into a room. I turn around and, by reflexe, I kick in the person's balls and he falls to the ground. When I watch carefully the person that is suffering, I realize it is Grayson.

"Oh my..my bad" I mutter.

"Fuck, Charlotte ! Why Did you do this ?" he groans.

"S..sorry. I thought you were trying to..to-"

"Why Would I try to-"

"Nate just Did." I cut him. He stayed silent and when he was better he looked up to me. He didn't Know what to say. I could see he was angry and confused.

"Grayson? What's wrong?"

"I just have mixed emotions. Why the fuck Would Nate try to...Not that you're not hot as fuck but he knows you're not this type of girl. And why would you be-"

"Wait what ?"

"What ?"

"You said I was h-"

"God Charlotte, I didn't.. I never said that" he mumbles, rolling his eyes.

"I may Be drunk but I'm Pretty sure of what I heard" I smirked.

~~~~~~~
:) hope you liked it ! Btw Nate looks like this :

~~~~~~~:) hope you liked it ! Btw Nate looks like this :

He's the blondie at the left.