Chapter 38: Vulnerable

[ a bit more drama to hold and Broken 1 ends !!  Lmao stay tuned guys, lmao, last scene of this chapter was inspired by the book 'After' by Anna Todd. COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE.]

Grayson and I arrive in front of his door. We got back by going through the tunnel again, but it wasn't as scary anymore. I was scared and felt uncomfortable forsure but Grayson was with me and made me feel a bit more in security.

“Good night, Gray” I tell him as I pull him into a hug.

“Night Charlotte.” He pecks my lips and I walk towards my house. I stop in my tracks as an question pops in my mind. I turn back around to Gray, “Gray ?”

He turns to me, “yeah ?”

I approach him a little, “What are your fears ?”

He stared at me but I couldn't recognize his face expression in the dark. He finally spoke up, “I have none” I can sense a tint of amusment in his tone.

“But that's impossi- yeah okay, Alright. Just take care of Eth' ok ?”

“Yes, mom” he teases and enters his house as I enter mine, smiling.

I am in love with Grayson Dolan. There is no freacking doubt.

°°°°

The Bell rang, signaling me that it was lunch time. Everyone takes their stuff while I debate in my mind whetever I should stay in class to talk with the teacher or not. There is this one thing, I do totally not understand in the exercice. But Grayson is certainly waiting for me, at the moment.

I'll ask the teacher later.

I stand up and shove my stuff in my bag as I can see from the corner of the eye someone at the door, waiting. I look towards the person and recognize a girl.

Blonde long hair, green cold eyes, popping lip gloss, perfect structure of a face,  crop top, high waisted jeans. Bethany.

Aka Ashley's best friend, according to Grayson

There is no way i'm messing or having a conversation with her. This chick has a strong link with Ashley, so She may actually try to kill me.

Since there is noone left in the gigant room, I have to condlude that she's waiting for me or she's just randomly standing there, looking at the class.

I'm just hoping it's the second possibility.

I walk towards her, and since she's looking at me, I decide to smile a bit.

“Hey, Charlotte ! It's been quite some time !”

Oh god.

“Hey, Bethany.” I respond, non-chalantly. We both walk towards the locker.

Well, I walk towards my locker and she just miserably tries to follow me.

I see Grayson and as soon as he sees Bethany, I see him cringe and he shakes his head. 

“Help me” I mouth. He shakes his head quickly and walks away. Grayson doesn't like Bethany at all. He hates her because she's really bitchy and does whatever Ashley asks her.

“Fuck you” I mouth and he winks.

“Sooo, Charlotte. I wanted to talk to you” says Bethany's voice.

“I'm listenning” I respond, as I open my locker.

“okay..” she breathes heavily, “I can feel that you don't really like me, even if I didn't do anything to you..”