Chapter 29: admit

I kissed him back, my hands made their way up his hair, tugging at it, softly. He picked me up, and placed me on his lap, making me straddle him. We kissed more roughly, this time, our tongues fighting for dominance and he squeezed my hips.

His hand wandered All over my body and I tugged more roughly at his hair, earning a moan from him.

The kiss was simply perfect. I've been needing that. God, I never had that much emotion in one simple kiss.

I wanted more of him, and I started swaying my hips against his, feeling a bulge starting to grow. A moan escaped my lips and I grinded my crotch on his bulge, making him gasp loudly, “Fuck”, he whispered.
His mouth left mine, finding my collarbone and leaving wet kisses on it. He then moved up to my neck, sucking at it roughly, making me moan his name.

His warm mouth left my skin, making me sigh and he looked up to me. I wanted to talk but when my eyes met his, it shut me up. He was saying so many things with, only, his eyes. There was so much emotion in his glare. He had suffered so much and still was.

I wanted to tell him that I was so glad to be there with him but I only smiled, earning a smirk from him.

I had to resist the urge to not kiss him again, because maybe,deep down, he didn't want to. He only felt alone. He maybe only kissed me because of that. The day after, he would certainly snap back to his mean self.

I still wanted to take advantage of the moment.

His eyes became darker. He was looking at me with clearly lust and I bit my lip. He tucked my hair behind my ear and caressed my cheek.

All of this Would be over the day after. He would call me names and I'd get hurt. I don't doubt it. He had opened up too much tonight and I clearly took advantage of it.

My eyes shut at his adorable gesture and I felt his warm lips against mine, once again. I held his neck, trying to bring him as close as possible. His arms were, now, around my waist and he was pressing my body on his.

He let his back fall on the bed and we kept on making-out, with so much passion. I pulled away and looked at him, then went to his side.

He needed sleep. I caressed his cheek and his eyes were starting to close so I stoop up quietly and turned off the lights.

I was about to go back on the bed when a sad idea came to my mind: he would hate me the day after.

He doesn't want that.

He only feels alone.

I walked to the door and when my hand found the door knob, I heard saying “Stay with me. Don't leave”

Only these soft words made me freeze. This wasn't Grayson at All but I wanted to be there with him. So this is what I Did. I went on the bed, cuddled with him and Fell asleep.

°°°°°°

I open my eyes to see a unfamiliar room. I start stressing out but memories came back to me. I slept in Grayson's room. I snap my head to the side, seeing that the bed is empty. He woke up.

Shit.

I go in his bathroom and rince my face and mouth, then head to the kitchen, slowly. I take a step inside, to see a stressed Grayson, sitting on the island, with his head burried in his hand. I must have done a noise because his head snaps to my direction.

“um..Hey” I whisper. He stares at me during a few seconds. He snapped back to MEAN Grayson. I knew it.

“Hey..what's wrong ?” I ask, approaching him, “don't push me away..please”