chapter 8: Thommy

Grayson gives me a last look and leaves without a word. When the door slams shut, I tug at my hair stressfully and sigh. I walk to Jake's door. I knock.

"Jake ?"

He doesn't respond but I hear him talking on the phone.

°°°
It's been an hour and i'm depressed. I don't Know what to do. Jake, Ethan and Thomas are my only friends. Since Jake hates me, Ethan won't Be my friend anymore. So it leaves Thomas. And guess what ? Thomas' girlfriend hates me and they are always together. I guess I'll have to make myself some friends. But I still need to talk to Jake ! I decide to call Matt, I miss him terribly.

"Hello ? Charlotte ?"

"Hey Matt..I miss you so much, wassup ?"

We spend at least thirty minutes talking.

"Okay Charlotte, please tell me what's wrong."

"What do you mean ?" I ask him.

"I Know you.. When your sad..your voice is different."

"It's just...I hate Grayson. You Know ? The Guy I talked you about..." I say referring to the multiple times I called Matt and I told him how much I hated Grayson for his rude attitude.

"Did he make you upset ?"

"No..well not really..okay so you Know Jake ? Well he was kind off flirting with me but I didn't get the hint. And I didn't know how to tell him that I had a boyfriend...and he was about to kiss me and Grayson came in and-"

"Wait what ? Why didn't you tell him you were taken ? You..you like him ?"

"What ? No ! Matt... I love you..I just didn't Know how to say it. Then Grayson came in and told him I was taken and now Jake is mad with me because I gave him fake hopes.."

"Isn't that good news ?"

"Yes ! Obviously ! But..i mean..he was my only friend..and I don't Know how to...make myself new friends..."

"It seems like you really like him..."

"Matt ? Listen to me. I love you. Only you"

"I love you too Its just.. I don't Know how to take that. I mean, his lost makes you really upset"

"Because i'm only losing a friend, Matt. I just wished you were here."

"Me too...I miss you. I gotta go"

"Matt ? You're not mad or sad, are you ?"

"No..no Charlotte. I love you. Bye"

"Bye..i love you"

When he hangs up, I let my head Fall on my bed. Why the Hell Did I tell him that ? I should have lied ! God. Keeping secrets in a relationship his the key to a break-up anyway. We're going to get through this. We love each other.

°°°

It's lunch and i'm eating with Thomas. Usually, I eat at my house alone. I think it's time to make myself some friends. I keep remiding me this but I never act. I love Thomas so much for being there for me.

"Thomas ? Do you think you could help me make new friends ?"

"Charlotte Queen wants friends ?"

" Ha.Ha. are you helping me or not ? You're like the most popular guy here"

" you can eat with my group. But I'm not sure you want to eat with Ashley everyday."

" Hmm...just present me a few of your friends "

"Okay. What about her ?" he points a blonde girl, painting her nails in the cafeteria.

"Too girly"

"Her ?" he points a girl next to the blondie. She's fake laughing to something the guys said.

"She's a slut" I respond, earning a laugh from Thomas.

"True..true. What about her ?" he points a red-headed girl. She looks punk. She has a few piercings and she's smoking. Her stare seems rude.

" looks like a trouble-maker. No thank you" I gasp.

" You're so judgy, I promise" he laughs.

"Yeah.. I'm difficult"

"Well, it's your fault if you don't have any friends besides me"

"Okay, okay i'm sorry. I'll eat with your group..if they want to. "

"Sure..you look hot. A bit lame, but it's okay"

Before I can respond, I see Thomas' guys friend walking towards us.

"Oh my god. Thomas. They're coming..your friends are..coming..what do I do ? Do I look good ? Oh my god i'm so shy I won't even talk.. Thomas stop laughing i'm-" I stop talking when his friends reach us. Ethan and Jake are with them but they're talking with each other. Grayson is in the front with a blond-haired Guy. They are like the "leaders"

"Hey Thom' " says the blond-haired guy.

"Well Thomas. I see you a lot with her. Mind presenting us ?" he adds, eyeing me from up to down.

I already don't like that guy. He sure does look like a trouble-maker..

" Umm Charlotte, this is Nate. Nate, Charlotte. "

Nate shakes my hand.

"So you're new, right ?"

"Yeah.."

"We should hang sometimes, so I can show you around.." he says in a sensual voice. Is he trying to flirt with me ? Naah.

"Yeah..why not ?" I force a smile. Thomas knows me well enough and he starts gigling. I can help but laugh with him.

"Well, I thought you had a girlfriend, Thom." stated Nate, quite confused on why Thomas and I were laughing.

"Oh yeah, he does. We're just best friends." I respond for Thomas.

" best friends ? I'm his best friend, right Thommy ?" says a bitchy voice that I hate. Guess who. Ashley. Yey.
The group sits with us at the table. A bunch of girls come and sit next to us. I guess i'm officialy in the group. I think that I liked better eating alone.

"Yeah, yeah" responds Thomas, giving her a little peck on the lips. Jake and Grayson ignore me but Ethan waves at me, to salute me, and I smile.

"Sup Charlotte. Long time no see"

"Yeah we shoud skate again"

"What about tonight ?"

"Naah tonight, there is a Big party. You're coming Charlotte, right ?" asks Nate.

I have a Big test coming up so no.

"Yeah sure" I lie. I won't come and I hope they won't notice my absence.

----------------
Hey guys !! I hope you like it ! I litteraly made a lot of chapters tho. Please comment. By the way, do you guys mind smut ?