Chapter 26: Say it

I sit up, while my cheeks heat up at Grayson's gaze. His eyes dart from my eyes to my lips and I can feel my heart beat getting faster. I can feel excitment in my whole body. I've been waiting for this for so long, honestly. We both lean in, barely craving for each other but trying to take it slowly, in case any of us doesn't want to. We both want to, I know it, I feel it. I want to kiss him. We're both still leaning in slowly, and when our lips are about to meet, we hear the Bell ring. We both sigh and pull away.

"bitch ? I'm home. Come and feed me, i'm tired" shouts Sofía from the living room. Even if i'm pissed I can't help but let a small giggle escape my mouth. Grayson runs his hand in his hair and leaves my room silently.

Was he being mad again ? I thought we passed that stage, didn't we ?

I roll my eyes, snapping back to my bad mood. I wanted to kiss him so bad. I walk to the living room and see Sofía and Grayson talking.

"w-what are you doing ? Are you guys finally a thing ?" asks Sofía. Before he can respond I speak up, "Sofia! Come here. I missed you."

Taken aback by my good mood, She frowns and fortunately Grayson uses the opportunity to leave. I didn't want Grayson to respond at her question.

"Sofía ! We were about to kiss !!!"

"fuck no" her eyes are wide, "already ? I'm so sorry!!!! Go at his house oh my-"

"no, it's okay I guess. We were both about to kiss each other and i'd prefer him to kiss me. I don't even Know what happened for this to happen"

"you tried to turn him on or something?"

"n-no. All we Did was joking around"

"i guess that all you have to do is hanging out with him. "

"he even said that he liked hanging out with me" I smile brightly, taking her in my arms.

"wow, I didn't know he was the type of saying that"

"he isn't. So I acted as if I didn't hear him or he would have been embarassed."

"you're too good. I'd have pissed him off with it" She smiles, "i think you two are going to be a thing really soon and not just a one night thing"

"i hope so..."

"i have good news ! You made it on the cover of the journal ! They'll Be out in a few weeks but my boss really liked your modelling skills and he would love you to pose more so I may come really often or make you come see me"

"Oh my god ! Seriously?" I shriek, forgetting about Grayson. She always knows how to make me smile.

"yess ! You'll make yourself so much money"

"i don't want this to be a work or something! I have studies and all but woah, this is amazing"

"You can do this during summer. Like travel around the world with me ! That Would be heaven"

"This Would be too crazy to be true. By the way. Hashtag sethan ?"

"what ?"

" Ethan and you ?"

"oh my..he's cute..but"

"but what ?" I smirk.

"i don't knooow. I can't have feelings for him. I'll leave and..."

"yeah, yeah, shut up. You guys are going to date. End of the discussion" I say, while standing up.

°°° Week-end °°°

Three days straight of nothing. Grayson totally ignored me. He was avoiding me, even in class. I tried to talk to him but he always acted as if he didn't hear me and i'm dead tired of that. Who the Hell does that ? How old is he? 3 ?

I went shopping with Sofía this morning, who decided to change my whole style, and It really helped me thinking about something else.

I pull my new black crop top over my head, put on some black ripped Jeans and wear black boots.

I love black so much.

I open the door and see Grayson, about to knock. I freeze for a second, unsure of how to act. I glare at him in silence. He's wearing a gray button up, shirt and black pants. Gosh, he's handsome. His face structure, his clean skin, perfect jawline. Everything. Things that most of people could have found unacttractive or unslightly on his face, were only making him more perfect, according to me. His freckle on his chin, his naturally thin lips. I was hating myself for liking him that much.

"Hey.."he speaks up, breaking the silence, "can I come in ? I want to talk to you"

It was about time.

"uh..Yeah, sure" I back away, to let him enter and close the door behind me. Sofía arrives in the living room and frowns, seeing us.

"i..i'm going to buy some.. um
...diner ? Ok bye" she mumbles before leaving the house, obviously trying to let us alone. Jake is out so it really leaves us alone. Grayson turns to me and looks everywhere but in my eyes. Why is he stressed ?

"I-I think you should break up with Matt. You have to" he says. I must admit that I was surprised. Why Did he care ?

"uh..Yeah..I figured..." I pose for a moment, thinking,"but Grayson...why do you care ?"

Is he going to ask me out ? He has to and I want to hear him say it. I need to hear it. Plus, he usually wouldn't even care if I'm with him and with Matt. He couldn't care less about me cheating on my boyfriend.

"I can't tell you. Okay ? Just..leave him."

"Grayson..are you at least willing to..." I breathe heavily, not knowing how to formulate my thoughts, "I mean..why do you want this?"

Why isn't he just saying that he wants me to go out with him ? Why isn't he just admitting it ? I'm not stupid, he wouldn't ask me to do that for no reason. He had a idea in mind and I want to know. Is he worth fighting for ?

I will, for sure, break-up with Matt.

"Fuck, Charlotte don't make it harder than it already is."

I frown, not really understanding why he's being so dramatic All of sudden. I only want to Know if he's going to ask me out. I want him to tell me that he cares about me. Even if he has issues with talking about his feelings, he must, at least, Be able to tell me that he cares about me.

It annoys me that he can't say it. If he can't simply tell me that he cares about me or he wants to go out with me, he won't ever ask me out and I don't want him to think that i'm okay with having a "thing" with him, where he'll have the right to play around with other girls at the same time. I want something serious.

During the teasing game, we were only flirting but right now, I want something serious.

"oh! Well i'm sorry for trying to Know why someone wants me to break-up with MY boyfriend."

"what do you think ?!!"

"why can't you say it?!!" I shout back, crossing my arms around my chest.

"fuck...just"he sighs, "Ok, you Know what ? Forget about it. I knew it was a bad idea to come. You girls always want too much" he complains before walking through the door and slamming the door behind him.

I let out a sigh, I didn't Know I was holding.

What just happened?

Was it my fault or his ?

××××××××××××

The chapter was getting too long so I had to stop it right there 😂

I was mad at myself for not letting them kiss lmao but I had to!

Who's the person you like the most in the story ??