Chapter; Twins & short story

They are 17 today, and I thought that it would be nice to write a lil something dedicated to them and btw next chapter Broken is very soon 💓 there certainly are some typos but I wrote that quite some time ago and I thought it would have a bigger meaning if I actually left it the way it was. :))

LETTERS (it's really personal)

-Letters have been written, letters that would contain my deepest thoughts. Letters on which I had cried so many times, letters I burned, cut, threw away, destroyed.

All these letters were for special persons.

But they never read it.

°

It all started when they Would come to my City for the first time. I can still remember my heart jumping out of my chest. I could see all the moments I cried because of them...since I was thinking that I would never have the chance to meet them. To meet the people that made me happy. The people that actually made my day better and made me feel like I knew them since forever.

I told myself that all these moments of sadness were over, vanished, that my life Would take another turn.

Due to my lack of consciousness, I felt alone in this whole wild world. I felt unstoppable, strong, unique. I thought that I was the only one. Well, the only one in this little city for who these people Would mean the whole world. Problems happened, I didn't get a ticket to meet them.

I told myself I would meet them at the airport.

So I wrote letters. Letters on which I laughed, cried, smiled. Letters on which I dreamed, smirked, grinned. Letters that I wrote with All the love I had in my whole tiny body. Letters I would give them.

I can still remember how my hand was running down the Paper, writing words and sentences, that Would never have an end. How I was smiling during this whole time and laughing to myself. How I thought that I would finally be happy. How I thought that I would have the chance to stand up and exist.

But at the last minute, when I was supposed to meet them, things took another turn. I never met them.

Since that day, these first letters symbolize my sadness and my despair. I felt alone. Since that day, I write them letters, that I know they'll never read. I write them letters on which I cry, laugh, reveal my deepest thoughts. I write them letters that I send them.

I write letters to Grayson and Ethan, the people that could make me smile by only existing.

Who knew that best thing that ever happened to me could also be the worse ?

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

here we go with a little extra, It's a short story I wrote:

She was calmly walking down the streets, thinking about her lack of company. Her blond locks were a mess, her eyes were puffy and she felt miserable.
She saw him. She saw one of the most unique boys. He wasn't unique at All, he was casual but She could see her whole world with him. Something in him woke her up. His eyes contained their whole future.

Do you Know this moment when you're walking casualy, you see a stranger and both of you can't help but smile at each other? As if you guys just knew each other ?

That's what happened.

She looked deep in his eyes and saw their first kiss together, their first date that Would have been a mess because they would both be too stressed and the second also but the third one Would have been perfect. They would spend nights together, cuddling and enjoying each other's company. She could see herself mooving in with him and the few fights they Would have.

In his case, he would see other things in her eyes. He was a brown-haired boy with green eyes and his life was quite messy.. but when he saw her, He felt like he could live through this mess with her by his side..he could see them going on adventures and he would catch himself staring at her smile every single day. They Would Cook together and she Would show him All her hidden talents and so Would he. They Would do the craziest and funniest stuff and even create a YouTube channel and become famous. He would laugh at her goofy self and she Would be annoyed by his lame jokes.

Both of them saw a future in each other's eyes.

But they were both strangers. Therefore, All they Did was walking past each other and missing the love of their lives, going back to their lonely journey, not realizing that happiness was right around the corner.

But life is unfair, isn't it ?