Chapter 27: Watch n learn

A/N GIVE THIS CHAPTER SOME LOVE PLEASE, ILY

I directly heard the door open, revealing a curious Sofía. Was she stalking us ? Wouldn't Be very surprising.

"Aren't you supposed to go «get diner» ?" I ask, doing air quotes.

"i was busy, trying to listen to you and Gray. I saw him leave and he looked super mad..what happened?" She responds, plopping on the couch, staring at me.

"I..uh..well..i feel like I messed everything up ? I mean..i'm asking for too much"

"what are you talking about ?"

I explained her everything that happened, adding my personal thoughts.

"yeah..You might be expecting too much from that kid. He's barely able to say that he likes hanging out with you and you want him to ask you out ? You should give you time "

"I Know but..i'm scared" I mumble.

"why ?"

"he might hurt me, Sofía. I can't let that happen. Everything is just so weird in my life and I need something stable"

"Charlotte, you will get hurt. It is how it goes in a real relation ship. You guys fight for each other. It's not about only you or only him, it's about both of you" She breathes heavily, "and Grayson isn't a usual boy. He kind of likes you and you like him. He's worth it. I feel it. Just let him time and then try to talk to him." She smiles.

"you should be a psy seriously" I smile and she smiles back. I can't believe that she's leaving in a week. It breaks my heart. I spent so many precious moments with her. I need her.

She completes me and I need a best friend like her in my life. She pushes me to do things, I never thought i'd do. If it wasn't for her, i'd never admit that I have feelings for Grayson. I'd never have the balls to flirt with him. It, somehow, seems like good decisions. At least I know that he has a attirance for me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Tomorow morning, Sofía will Be leaving, so we decided to pass the day together.

A whole week passed, without any news from Grayson. He's ignoring me but I was spending most of the time with Sofía and Ethan so it was okay.

Honestly, it wasn't totally okay because I love hanging out with him. He's so fun.

I am currently waiting for Sofía to go get Ethan at his house. They finally arrive.

"it was about time you two dorks. What were you doing ? Making-out ?" I ask, making both of them blush. They still didn't arrive at the stage of kissing or even telling that they like each other but it's kind off obvious. Yesterday, Ethan bought her a red rose with chocolate and two days ago, he gave her a little Peck on the cheek. He always tells her Nice things like "you're beautiful today" (which he says everyday) and "everything looks good on you. You don't need to worry"

Fortunately, they aren't always cute because cheesy couples make me want to vomit. They play around and insult eachother.

I laugh because they're blushing and walk through the door, "today are we watching movies ?"

But then, an idea popped in my mind. I should let them alone. Maybe they'll finally kiss.

"Guys..i don't feel really good actually. I want to stay home and do nothing all day. You two go"

"what ? We're staying with you !" shouts Sofía. I shoot her a subtile glare and say, "no..please..i want to be alone"

She rolls her eyes, understanding what I'm trying to do.