Chapter 12: Thinking

CHARLOTTE'S POV:

"Grayson ! Charlotte !" shouts a voice, waking me up. I have a terrible headache and, panic-sticken, I follow the voice with my eyes. Thomas is at the door, he looks worried. He runs towards me and pulls me off Grayson, who is just waking up.

"Oh could you shut up for a moment" groans Grayson, annoyed.

"What the Hell have you done to Charlotte ?!" he asked angrily. I couldn't exactly remember what happened but I knew Grayson was trying to help me.

"Thomas, calm down..he didn't do anything to me" I mumble, my voice low.

"But why are you with him ? And i'm sorry Charlotte for leaving you last night..I..please can I explain myself ?"

"God I didn't do shit to her..now you guys are allowed to have this conversation somewhere else. Trying to sleep" says Grayson, falling his head back on the bed. I stand up and lead Thomas to another room. He closes the door, sits on the bed and pats the spot next to him. I sit right beside him.

"I'm so..so sorry. It was your first time getting drunk and I wasn't here. And I'm sorry for shouting, I thought he had done something to you. Why Did you have sex with him ?"

"What ? I didn't! We just slept."

"Grayson Dolan ? Sleeping with a girl ? Like ONLY sleeping ? Impossible"

"We didn't do anything, I promise. It's long to explain"

"Do..do you forgive me ? Did something happen when I left ? I hope nothing Did.."

"Um...nothing happened. Don't worry I forgive you, stop stressing over this" I wasn't ready to tell him what happened with Nate. He Would have been more stressed out.

"It's just..I hate breaking promises."

"Don't worry Thomas, everything is fine" I reassure him. He sighs, relieved.

"Since we're best friend..i'm going to tell you a secret" he changes subject.

I was feeling bad that he was being so loyal to me, while I still haven't told him about Grayson and Ashley. The contract was made. So I could tell him now.

"Yes ? What is it?"

"I..i lost my virginity yesterday with Ashley..I Know it may sound weird but it's really important for me..I think Ashley is the one. I think I love her. Like really love her. She told me it was her first time too.."

I was really surprised and I feelt so awful.

"Thomas ! No! She already fucked Grayson!" the words slip before I can think.

"What ? "

"Um..I..he..she..they"

He looked up to me, frowing.

"Charlotte ? What are you saying ?"

"She..she did it with Grayson."

"How do you Know ?"

"She...Grayson told me"

"Well he lied" says Thomas, his voice raising. He stands up and he looks totally angry.

"You..you don't understand"

"Charlotte ! You can't do that ! I Know you dislike Ashley but you can't try to sabotage my relationship with her ! Why Would you do that ?!"

"But Thomas ! I promise-"

"Bullshit. I don't need this types of friends in my life Charlotte." exclaims Thomas.

Without another word said, he left the room, leaving me alone. I felt like I couldn't cry anymore. I didn't have enough power for this. Coming here, was the worst idea i've ever had. I never felt so alone in my whole life. Plus, I didn't have a ride home. Great.

I went back to the room where Grayson and I were. He wasn't in the bed anymore. Another door in the room opened, revealing a wet, half-naked Grayson. His abs were toned and well defined and the rest of his body was covered with a towel.

"S..sorry" I mumble, looking to the side.

"You can look, I get used to it"

Even if I'm not facing him, I Know he has a dumb smirk on his face.

"I can see you're a modest" I roll my eyes.

"Why hide the truth ? By the way, what's up with Thomas? I could hear you two scream." he asked, putting his t-shirt, form the night before, over his head.

"We..we fought"

"Oh...and why are you here ?"

"I was Asking myself if you could give me a ride home please. I Know it's a lot asked, since you took care of me yesterday..so.."

"Umm..yeah sure. Give me a minute..." he says, surprising me.

°°°
When he parks in front of the house, I get out.

"Are you mad ?" asked Grayson.

"What ? Well..i Know I shouldn't but it feels like you're the reason why everything is going wrong in my life."

"What do you mean ?"

"Thomas was mad with me because...you know what ? Just forget about it. Bye" I respond sternly, entering my house. Jake was asleep on the couch. I kicked my heels off. If I didn't meet Grayson, I wouldn't have known his secret with Ashley. I wouldn't have gone to a party JUST to annoy him. I wouldn't have fought with Jake. I entered my room and took a long nap, trying to stop myself from thinking more.

GRAYSON'S POV:

I was in my room, laying on the bed, thinking. Why did Charlotte keep my secret with Ashley ? I have been doing nothing but shit to her and she actually kept it. Why didn't she try to sabotage my life ? Why does She say that EVERYTHING is my fault ? Why does it seem like I hurt everything I touch ? That's the reason why I push everyone away. I always end being a fuck up.

For once, I don't want It to Be my fault. I am sick of it. Charlotte is just so annoying. I can't treat her like the other girls because She is so different.

-------------

I Know it's kinda lame between them but there will be action soon ahah I already wrote like 5 other chapters tho ! 😂 I think I'll post twice rn :p