Chapter 11: Wasted

"Charlotte, why are you drunk ? You're not the type of girl that "drink to free themselves from their problems " he asks frowing.

" I'm..not. Maybe actually. You're-" I stop myself before I can let the words slip. I feel my cheeks getting red. I was about to say he was really hot, luckily, the alcohool in my system makes me talk very slowly and I had the time to interrupt myself.

"I'm what ?"

"Nothing."

"Charlotte...Why the fuck are you drunk ?"

"Why would you care ? I kept your secret from Thomas."

"The contract is already made. I just want to know. It's weird."

"What ? That I don't have any friends ? You Know Grayson, Before you came in, the other day, I was about to tell Jake I had a boyfriend. He wouldn't have been thinking that I'm a...a..hoe..and now my boyfriend is mad with me because he thinks I like Jake and...and..Nate was about to rape me and Thomas is my only friend but-"

"Charlotte, calm down, don't cry..please" says Grayson in a soft voice. I didn't realize I was crying until he had mentionned it.

"Don't make fun of me..please. I just..it's the first time someone tries to touch me and-"

He cuts me by pulling me into a hug. Taken aback by this Nice gesture, I freaze for a moment but after, I hug him back.

"I..I'm sorry for All of this" Grayson says, backing away.

"Why Would you care ? I thought you hated me.."

" yeah..I mean no..well I don't even Know. It's just I don't usually do this kind off stuff."

"What kind off stuff ?"

"Being Nice and shit.. Or trying to help somoene..."

"Well you made a Pretty good work at it" I smile, wipping off my tears. I sit on the bed and sigh.

"You don't need to baby-sitt me. I think i'm sober" I giggle.

"Who are you leaving with ?"

" Yes" I respond gaily.

"You're officaly not sober" he laughs.

" Yes I am! I can take care of myself"

"Charlotte, please don't fucking push it." he responds, starting to get annoyed.

Well this has escalated down really quickly.

" Could you stop swearing for a minute ?" I shout.

" just come on!" he shouts back.

"Grayson ! Do not tell me what to do!"

"I'm so done with you.." he mumbles.

"Fine !"

"Fine !"

"Fi-" I stop mid-sentence, looking down.

"What ?"

"I'm tired" I respond, starting to close my eyes. I fall on the bed. I didn't know shouting and drinking could drain my energy that fastly.

GRAYSON'S POV: (point of view)

What the Hell ? Did She just Fall asleep ? I sigh, annoyed. There is no fucking way i'm picking her up. She shouldn't have fallen asleep.

I start walking to the door but I stop myself. What if Nate finds her ? What if someone else does and tries to rape her ? This is not my fucking business but still. I can't do this after All the shit i've done to her.

My thoughts are cut by Charlotte whispering something to me:" Grayson... Please don't leave me alone.." her voice was weak. There is no way i'm leaving her alone.

I roll my eyes but give in. I should drive her home but I came here with Ethan and he must have taken his car, thinking that i'd stay here for the night. I can't believe i'm baby-sitting Charlotte instead of fucking a hot girl. Plenty of them are ready for me..

I quit my rude comments in my head when I hear Charlotte snoring. I can't help but smile and think about how i'm going to piss her off with that tomorow.

However, I never JUST sleep with girls. What am I, gay ? I never...cuddled or slept with a girl if we didn't do anything before. This is so weird. I look at Charlotte and study her. This dress looks really good on her. I didn't Know she was Pretty AND hot. But like all the girls, she's annoying.

Well...she doesn't seem to like me. That's something new. I turn off the lights, lay on the bed and look at the ceiling. I couldn't find sleep. Everything was so..uncomfortable. Suddenly, I felt Charlotte's little hands wrap around me. She puts her head on my chest. I put the cover over us and finally start sleeping.

---------

I'm sorry for saying "what am I ? Gay ?" It's because I'm really trying to talk like this type of guys !!!

I'm trying to update as fast as possible :) btw I'll Be reading the stories of my readers/voters but im kind off really busy with school!