Chapter Ten

Before we start I'd like to say that there will be fighting in this chapter since Harry is taking her to his 'work' so if you don't like reading about that kind of stuff, feel free to skip this chapter though you might not get the next chapter or pretty much any of the story lol, anyway, ENJOY.

[Lily's POV]

"Rise and shine." I snapped out of my peaceful slumber as I felt myself being rolled to the side. Fearing that I would get pushed off the bed, I scrambled back to where I originally rested only to roll right onto Harry's chest.

I let out a squeal before leaping off and onto the floor. Harry laughed, sending a sloppy smile towards my direction as I got up, brushing myself off. I was now wide awake.

"What are you doing here?!" I shouted, throwing the extra pillow which landed on the floor at him. He closed his eyes, a smile on his face as it hit his head and landed on his chest.

"Ouch." he said sarcastically as I finally settled down. I sat next to him on the bed, looking at with a pointed look. He raised his hands playfully in surrender, dimples showing.

"What are you doing here?" I repeated as I settled down. I noticed that his usually bitter eyes were now light and playful. "It's-" I leaned over to check the time, "6 AM"

"I said I'd take you to training didn't I?" Harry raised an eyebrow at me before looking around.

"Really? You were serious?" I asked shocked. I was just his blood slave after all. Yet I got the honor to watch him in action, something that practically the whole vampire population wanted to see.

"Yes, really." He said in a high pitched voice, rolling his eyes before jumping off the bed. In less than a second he was by the door. "Get dressed."

He walked out, closing the door behind him.

I huffed, in a terrible mood since it was 6 Am. I wasn't much of a morning person after all. I opened my now fully stocked closet, choosing a simple t-shirt and jeans. Before I could put them on, the door opened.

"Are you ready or-?"

We stood facing eachother, eyes both wide. It took us both a minute before we scrambled into action. Harry slammed the door shut while apologizing while I slid my cloths on blushing.

Once I was done I walked out to find Harry leaning against the other wall. His face turned red as he saw me and he started muttering apologies once more. I shook it off though I still blushed at the thought of that awkward moment.

As we exited I noticed that we weren't approaching the cars. Instead we were walking straight into the woods. Confused I stopped, crossing my arms.

"We're walking?"

"No, I am." Harry grunted, gesturing to his back. "Ever heard of a piggy back ride?"

"You want me to get on your back." I stated staring at him. For some reason letting him carry me all the way to the fighting grounds seemed unappealing. I felt like I was some helpless damsel in distress if I did that.

I am a strong independent lady. I reminded myself. I didn't need someone to carry me.

Harry huffed with annoyance, his green eyes impatient.

"Don't be stubborn and get on."

"No."

"Lily." He growled. I shook my head. "Fine."

Before I could take a step forward Harry rushed forward and grabbed me by the waist. He tossed me onto his back like a rag doll and everything blurred around me. I felt sick and unsteady as I grabbed onto his neck for dear life. If I fell it would be worse than falling out of a speeding car.

Just when my arms were about to let go, Harry came to a stop. He set me down, glaring at me.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" He asked narrowing his eyes. I rolled my eyes at him before following him through the huge stone gates. Guards stood at the front, nodding to Harry before licking their lips at me. I wrinkled my nose in disgust.

When they opened the gates I felt my jaw drop. This place was huge. Hundreds of vampires stood in rows, their movements stopping as they saw Harry.

"Good Morning." Harry greeted indifferently as he nodded his head to them. All of them nodded, shouting their greetings before Harry silenced them with a flick of his wrist.

"This is Lily, my blood servant. Under no circumstances will you touch her or feed on her. Understood?" His tone was hard and I swore I saw some of the knights gulp.

"Very well. Group One will fight hand to hand combat today. Knight Josh will be in charge of you. Group Two, split into to teams. One team grab the arrows and the other team will hide in the forest. For the team with the arrows, aim at the other teams heads while they try to hide and blend into their surroundings. Knight Jesse will be in charge. Group Three will work on speed and agility today, I want you to make record time from the river and back. Knight George, you may have the honors. Group Four will work with the mutts today. Knight Dave will lead. Finally Group Five will do fist combat which I will be teaching. Now go!"

Everyone sped around and in seconds they were off to their stations I watched as groups 2,3 and 4 left through the gates to get to their destinations while groups 1 and 5 stayed.

I followed Harry over to group five who waited quietly for orders to be given.

I noticed Harry had that bitter and cold glare again now as he watched over the groups. I could practically feel the fear radiating off the soldiers. They were intimidated by Harry and had high respect for him.

"Seth and Sam work together to take me down." At once two men shot out of the crowd. They made their way to the empty area where Harry waited for them, arms crossed. Harry shot me a quick look that told me I should probably step a side. I steppe back before watching.

Only the sounds of the clanking of swords and grunts of pain from group one in the distance could be heard.

"You may begin."

Instantly the two men shot out. The blond one went straight for Harry who easily scooted out of the way. The one with the black hair was a bit more careful but was direct as he leaped at Harry from above.

Instead of moving out of the way, Harry grabbed the vampires arm, sending him to the ground with a yelp of pain. The blond one kept charging at Harry who lazily dodged his attacks with ease. The blond fell to the ground repeatedly, unbalanced as Harry stuck his foot out to trip him.

"Teamwork! Don't attack me one at a time!" Harry growled as the two men both fell to the ground side by side. The two looked at eachother as if silently communicating before they charged. Unlike last time, they worked together, the blond sending the brunette up in the air. The blond then attacked Harry from the ground spinning an almost circle around him.

He was surrounded.

"Better!" Harry shouted as he grabbed the brunette like a rag doll, using him like a baseball bat to hit the blond who was unprepared. "-but not good enough."

The two fell on the ground, battered and exhausted. Now I know what Niall ment about having to treat so many knights each day.

Even for a girl like me who loved combat and a good fight, this was rough. I couldn't even imagine training this hard every.single.day.

After pair after pair I watched all of them fail. Even if none of them manages to challenge Harry, he had taught them well. I could tell from the focus and skill that they all seemed to posses, at least to a certain degree.

What fascinated me the most was Harry. His graceful attacks and defenses made the rest look like fools. His attacks were quick and strong, his defenses too. He looked rather, should I say, sexy.

No, I thought horrified. He's my master! I can't think of him like that!

But he's also your friend...

At least I considered him as my friend.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I recognized one of the Knights that was up. It was Knight Ethan from yesterday night!

As Hary shouted begin, Ethan shot forward, ignoring his partner. He skillfully slid the ground to grab Harrys ankles and when he missed he cursed loudly.

What he did next was a surprise.

Instead of attacking again he attacked his partner. His partner yelped in pain and surprise. Ethan then hurled him towards Harry who seemed just as shocked as I was.

Using that as a distraction, Ethan charged at Harry with great speed.

"Stop-" Ethan ignored Harrys command as he leaped at Harry. Soon they were just blurs and the sound of bone cracking could be heard along with Ethan's cries of pain.

Suddenly they appeared again, Harry kneeling onto the ground with one hand wrapped around Ethan's throat. Ethan had two black eyes and a bleeding lip. He was panting hard, gripping his broken arm.

"What-" Harry growled, anger in his eyes that gave it a glowing effect that usually happened at night. I flinched as I felt a wave of fury coming off his tense body. "-the f*ck was that."

Ethan didn't reply but instead whimpered as Harry tightened his grip.

"Don't ever try a trick like that again." With that he let go, Ethan gasping for breath. But Harry didn't let him go too easily. Harry placed his foot down onto Ethan's chest. There as a quiet crack and Ethan started wheezing.

"Someone take him to the hospital. Don't have Niall treat it." Harry spat, " Your dismissed."

Everyone started muttering before they either left or made their way to the other vampire that Ethan had turned on. His partner grunted in pain.

Some Knights finally made their way over to Ethan who was still. Something told me that he was dead-at least for now.

I gasped as Harry grabbed my wrist roughly, his angry eyes straight ahead. I then noticed that there was a familiar scientist that was chatting with the guards urgently. When I saw his face, I recognized him instantly. Marcel.

To my surprise Harry marched over, his long strides making it hard for me to keep up. I stumbled slightly as he dragged me over. Instantly the guards stood taller and they nodded to Harry who simply ignored them. I saw them shiver slightly as his bitter eyes narrowed at them.

"Why the hell are you here?" Harry snapped at Marcel before stopping himself, "-I mean, what are you doing here?"

"Lord Liam wants to propose an offering about the project-" Before Marcel could finish his sentence, Harry rolled his eyes before cutting him off.

"Do me a favor and watch her." He didn't wait for Marcel to reply before he disappeared, almost seeming to melt in with the wind. I grumbled under my breath. I didn't need to be baby sat.

Hey so what did you think? I apologize if there are many grammatical errors because I did this all on my phone. I can't believe how many comments their were in the last chapter:o Thank you so much guys!:)