Chapter Thirty Four

So a lot of people were confused in the last chapter!

What happened was: Grace was running from Ethan because she was caught helping the lords. She was saved by Niall, Lily and Harry. When Lily stated that 'Those eyes were mine.' when she saw Grace, it ment that their eyes were identical in color and looks. When Harry said 'Come out, witch' it ment that the witch was spying on them through the bushes. The third person was Ethan. He found the IPhone that Niall had earlier, the pictures of Harry and Lily still on it.

[Lily's POV]

An old woman stepped out of the shadows. Her hair was grey from age and she had wrinkles around her eyes and on her forehead. Her skin drooped down slightly around the chin and cheeks. Her blue eyes sparkled, too bright and unnatural. Though her appearance was old, something about her wasn't quite like that.

So this was the all powerful witch.

Her eyes were calm and calculating as she crossed her arms over her chest, giving us a sly grin. She took a step closer and instantly, Harry's hand grasped my shoulder, making me take a step back. The witch cocked her head to the side.  

"So, your Lily." The witch's voice was raspy and it made me cringe. Though it was not threatening, something about it was cold and lacking truth.

"Your the witch." I muttered back.

"Bonnie." She stated, waving a long bony finger in the air. She turned to Grace, her eyes widening in mock shock. To my surprise, she let out a crackly laugh, her raspy voice filled with curiosity. " Ah, the Ferona sisters."

Ferona sisters?! My mouth hung open as I looked over at Grace who was doing the same. Her eyes narrowed at me before widening. Now that you mentioned it, we had resemblances besides our eyes. Maybe it was our nose, or our lips.

"Oh, I'm sorry. No one explained to you, did they? Poor things." I felt the sudden urge to step towards her, my mind clouded. What was happening to me? I couldn't think any further as I took a step forward. I glanced over to see that Grace was doing the same, her eyes clouded over like she was in a trance.

The only thing that kept me from going over was Harry's grip on me. His hands were around my wrists, restraining me.

Lily.

I could hear his voice yet it sounded like it was far away-

Lily.

It was getting closer now.

LILY.

I snapped out of whatever trance I was in, looking around to see that Grace had made her way over to Bonnie who grinned. Bonnie turned to me her eyes narrowing before she sighed. She leaned against the tree behind her as if standing was tiring. Instantly Grace sat down on the ground, her eyes now clear, yet it didn't seem like she had control over her body.

"If that's how you want it, then. I'm fine with talking from a distance. It's your fault if you can't hear me." Bonnie said, shrugging.

"Ah, where should I begin? So much information to tell." Bonnie sighed as if this tired her out.

"The blue liquid." I blurted out, remembering the veil that the witch had left me. "Why did you give it to Liam if you work for Ethan?"

"I work alone. I was simply helping him in return for my freedom." Bonnie's eyes darkened and suddenly she seemed a heck of a lot scarier than before. " As for the liquid, I wanted you to have it."

"Why? How would you know that she would drink it?" Harry butted in, his green eyes intense. He was stiff as he glared at Bonnie with a look I couldn't explain.

"I needed her for something. As for the second question, I'm sure Lily can answer that." I stared at her confused. Me? How was I supposed to know that I was going to drink it? "When you saw it, when you were alone with it, didn't it call for you? Didn't you feel as though you were drawn into it? That's the power of magic sweet heart. Even the purest hearts can be lured in."

So it was magic. It wasn't my choice, it was a spell cast on the liquid. Part of me actually felt relieved that I wasn't actually that impulsive.

"Did you think she was stupid? I'm sure a 18 year old is completely capable of not drinking something that she doesn't know." Bonnie laughed, throwing her head back. We waited till she was done before she continued.

"As for the Ferona sisters? Ah, your father was a charmer. A player too. Sure played with my heart." The witch said bitterly.

"But your-"

"An old woman? Who says I am? I take any appearance I want, and what I want right now is an older appearance of me." Bonnie snapped, clearly not in a good mood after talking about my father. "He played with your mothers heart too, Lily. Right after she became pregnant, he went straight for your mother Grace. Your half sisters, I suppose."

Bonnie paused, sucking in a breath. Her blue eyes flashed as she continued.

"When he played with my heart and crushed it, I had to do something. Something big. So I cast a spell on him. His daughters he had would be cursed. They would be able to attract a certain kind of vampire. A lord. They'd fall 'In love' and it'd be perfect. Till the girl's twentieth birthday. The lovey dovey faze that the vampire would be in would break and they'd realize that it wasn't real. They'd leave the girl. I'd be fake love. The girl will then feel the pain that I felt when their papa left me."

My heart stopped. I stopped breathing, feeling like I was going to faint. It couldn't be true it couldn't be. I turned to Harry, my head seemingly turning in slow motion, his head turning to face me. His eyes were wide, disbelieving.

Was this love he felt for me, all fake?

"Harry, I know you felt a tug towards Lily when you first saw her. That's why you bought her right? Because you felt a pull towards her that you couldn't explain. It's not real, Harry. What you feel will all go away when she turns twenty. I know you felt that same tug when you found Grace just now. Soon you'll be all over her too." Bonnie crackled as if this was all funny to her.

It was hard to breath. So hard. My heart felt like it had been dropped on the floor, and shattered like glass. I backed away from Harry who stared at me wordlessly, his mouth opening and closing. I shook my head, trying to fight away the tears that stung my eyes. I stumbled towards the trees and away from the clearing- away from him.

This couldn't be true- it couldn't!

But it was.

I almost didn't hear Harry's voice as I stumbled away. His voice called after me, desperation, confusion, shock, everything mixed into one.

"Lily, wait!"

NO LIRRY! So what Harry feels for Lily might not even be real! AHH! Comment, vote and fan! Thanks everyone!:)