Chapter Eighteen

[Lily's POV]

I've been kissed before, don't get me wrong. Fast kisses, hungry kisses, violent kisses, French kisses, you name it. But out of those many past experiences I had never experienced a kiss like this.

His warm lips pressed against mine, soft and gentle. He ever so softly bit my bottom lip before he pushed me against the wall, his lips still on mine. His large hands cupped my face as we kissed.

"Harry!" An annoyingly squeaky voice came from the door. Harry let out a frustrated groan, stretching his long leg to push the door closed. Someone banged against the door, that high pitched voice still whining 'Harry' 'Harry!'. Harry ignored it, his lips pressing against my neck, making me groan.

Suddenly the door fell open. Yes, fell. The girl had literally busted the door down. The door hit the floor with a loud bang before the girl walked over it, her eyes wide. She was stunning. Her brown hair was long and her brown doe eyes wide. Her lips were perfectly shaped while mine were uneven. Her skin was spotless.

Suddenly feeling self conscious of myself I pushed myself away from Harry who let out a whining noise. I rolled my eyes awkwardly before staring at the girl who stared right back. Harry turned, sighing heavily before his annoyed eyes landed on her.

"What do you want, Olivia?" He asked impatiently. He tapped his foot, narrowing his eyes. Olivia instantly straightened taller and her mouth twisted in a smile.

I knew that smile from anywhere.

It was the kind of smile that said, 'I'm gonna steal your boyfriend'. But in this case, Harry wasn't my boyfriend. What would you even call me? Servant with benefits? I bit my lip awkwardly, starting to inch away till Harry's hand wrapped around my wrist, pulling me closer.

"Harry I'm tired of babysitting that little human girl-"

"Isabelle!" I suddenly shouted, remembering her. Oh my god. She was alive. She. was. alive. I sprang to my feet, practically hurling myself at Olivia. I grabbed her arms, giving her a good shake. "Where is she?!"

"Calm down, She's just in the next room." Olivia said, her expression disgusted. I pushed her away, my mind only on the little girl in the room next door.

I flung the door open. There in the middle of the huge guest bedroom was Isabelle. Her little head turned to face me, her eyes instantly brightening. I ran over to her just as she jumped into my arms.

"Isabelle!"

"Lily!" The two of us embraced till someone cleared their throat. I turned to see Harry leaning on the now closed door, his arms crossed and his expression amused.

"Harry!" I was surprised when Isabelle jumped onto Harry, her happy giggles filling the room. Harry laughed, catching her in his arms. He kissed her cheek before setting her down.

"You two know each other,...?" I asked raising an eyebrow. Harry opened hi mouth to speak but Isabelle beat him to it. Her mouth twitches as she grinned.

"Harry is my bestest friend now! Oh and you too!" I had the odd feeling I was being replaced. I laughed, the four year old jumping up and down before grabbing Harrys hand. She smiled, dragging him all the way across the room to me before grabbing my hand. "We're playing tea party!"

I watched as she let go us us, motioning for us to sit down. We sat, looking at each other with knowing smiles before Isabelle brought back a tea set and some stuffed animals. She then placed flower crowns on our heads, giggling.

"I feel so manly right now." Harry said sarcastically, smiling cockily as he adjusted his flower crown on his head. "I'm rocking this flower crown look."

"Sure you are." I smiled, my hands on my flower crown as well. I watched as Isabelle pretended to pour some tea in her cup then pouring it in ours. I knew this routine. She would pretend to pour, I would pretend to drink. I brought the cup to my lips, making dramatic sipping noises. Harry did the same as we sat in a circle, stuffed animals on both sides of us.

"Harry show Lily the cupcake face!" Isabelle said eagerly. I frowned in confusion, looking at Harry who was trying to hold in a laugh.

"The cupcake face?" I asked. Harry nodded before slowly folding his hands under his chin. He then tilted his head and flashed his trademark smile. Ill admit I found that attractive but I wasn't going to tell him. Instead I just shrugged seemingly uninterested.

"Aww Harry it didn't work!" Isabelle pouted.

"What?" I asked.

"The cupcake face! He said he was going to win you over with it!" Isabelle blurted out.

"Oh, really?" I turned to look at Harry who's face went red in embarrement.

"Isabelle your not supposed to tell her that-"

"He's been talking about you a lot when he visits! He says your beautiful and he 'fancies you'! I'm not sure what that means though but-"

"Alright that's enough!" Harry covered Isabelle's mouth before she could continue, his face even redder than before. "Erm, anyway..."

"What Harold? Don't your want to talk about how you fancy me?" I asked sweetly, making him blush harder. He didn't look so intimidating anymore. He looked like a regular teenage boy, not a vampire who helped run the nation.

"I-"

"He really likes you Lily! He really really likes you!" Isabelle practically sang. She got to her feet skipping around before she put her hands on our heads.

"You know what?" I said looking at a beaming Isabelle before looking at Harry. "Tell him I really like him too."

"Ok! Harry, Lily says-"

Suddenly the door burst open. A knight that I recognized from Training was looking around frantically, his eyes wide. He seemed to be breathless at this point.

"My Lord!" He panted his tone urgent and panicked.

"The kingdom is under attack!"

Ok so I know some of you like action and some of you like cute stuff so I tried to combine it into one since I wanted to please all of you(or try to) but anyway that's why I left a cliffy:)