Chapter Thirty Two

[Lily's POV]

The coffee table shook as Niall's hands slammed down against it. He let out a frustrated sigh as he put his head down.

Harry was fast asleep on the sofa, his arms wrapped around me. His head rested on my shoulder, his lips slightly parted as he took deep and even breaths.

"Niall, they'll be alright." I muttered sleepily, leaning into Harry's chest. We were in a kind citizens house. When we had been spotted they had invited us in instantly. Turns out, Ethan was the worst ruler anyone had ever seen. Already, he had millions of vampires and people executed for his own entertainment. He had created a rule where each vampire family would get only one pint of blood each day. That wasn't close to enough.

That's not the only thing that Ethan had been up to. Knights had come into the town saying that the king and lords were being tortured. Killed over and over again for the amusement of Ethan. Oh, did I mention that I was currently the most wanted person in the country at the moment? Surprisingly, none of the towns people told Ethan, 'King Ethan' about us. It was clear that they much preferred Louis's rule over the land.

"I hope so." Niall said dimly. His usual cheerful self was gone as he sat upright in his chair. He looked like he had aged years, his eyes dull and tired. His hair was a mess and there were bags under his eyes from stress and the lack of blood.

I felt Harry begin to stir and I stopped wiggling. He breathed in deeper before his eyes fluttered open. A smile lit his face, his eyes sleepy.

"Good Morning, Beautiful." He said, his voice huskier. I gulped, not wanting to admit that it turned me on. I smiled back, kissing his forehead.

"It's the afternoon, Harry." I corrected, giggling slightly. He rolled his eyes, his head burying into my shoulder.

"Good Afternoon, Beautiful." His voice was muffled. I couldn't help but laugh at his silly self. Even Niall cracked a smile before going back to groaning.

"You all are awake!" a voice came from the door. I raised my head to see an old lady smiling at us. Oh right, her name was Linda. She was the generous owner of this house. She set the tray she was holding down onto the table, her smile still bright. There were three cups, one filled with what looked like hot chocolate and the other two with what could only be blood.

"Thank you." I whispered, taking the hot mug into my hands. I nearly dropped it as it heated up my hands. Luckily, Harry caught it, placing it back on the table.

"Careful, warrior princess." he said softly before brining his cup to his lips. I watched in fascination as the color began to return to his face, his lips rosy and his emerald green eyes brightening slightly. He put the empty mug back onto the tray, licking his lips.

Niall also seemed a million times better. The dark bags under his eyes had disappeared and his face was more relaxed. He gave us all a thumbs up before setting the mug down next to Harry's. Harry grabbed my cup, bringing it to my lips. I felt embarrassed that the cup was too hot for me to hold so I had to have my boyfriend hold it.

"It's hot! I tink I burned my tongue!" My words wouldn't come out right as the hot chocolate entered my mouth, sending my mouth in a frenzy. I stuck my tongue out, swatting at it as if that would help. Harry laughed at me before sipping a bit of my hot chocolate and putting it back. I settled back down on his lap, my tongue still burning.

The wind picked up outside, banging onto the windows.

"Strange weather we're having." Linda commented, looking outside with concern. "We've never had weather as bad as this. Tom thinks they'll be a tornado."

Tom was the vampire that lived down the street. Like most of the vampire population, he had fangirled hard when he spotted Harry and Niall. After a few days, he seemed to calm down but I still caught him looking at the boys with admiring expressions.

"A tornado?" Niall asked wearily. Making weather changes was Louis's specialty. Well, it was now Ethan's too. Ethan. He must be behind this. What king of ruler cast tornados on his own people?

"Yeah. Not too bad, it'll just uproot a few trees." Linda said calmy before smiling at us again. "You all can call me if you need anything."

The door shut softly.

"We need to do something." Niall protested after she left, "we can't just wait out here hoping that Ethan won't find us."

"We need our strength back," Harry argued, "if we fight Ethan now, who knows how our strength will be? Do you even think we're ready? No battle plan, no practice?"

"Still better than just sitting here!"

"Is getting captured 'better'?!"

"Both of you, shut up!" I snapped. Instantly the two of them stopped bickering, their eyes on me. I slid off of Harrys lap, placing my hands on the table.

"I agree with both of you. We need to take action quickly. On the other hand, we can't just walk in there unprepared." I cleared my throat, "Harry, we need to obviously train. You'll be in charge of that. Niall, you'll need to heal any wounds and actually learn how to fight."

"I don't suppose that your job is to boss us around?" Niall joked. I shook my head, my mind made up.

"You guys need blood to get your strength up. I'm a blood servant, I'll provide it."

Harrys eyes nearly bulged out of their eye sockets at my words. His eyes were filled with surprise and doubt before he shook his head quickly.

"Absolutely not!" He snapped, worry in his voice, "We can't do that!"

"Harry I'm a blood servant for a reason, I'm ready for this." I told him gently. When the time came, I'd let them feed off me, simple as that.

"Your not just a blood servant to me!" Harry argued, grasping my hand. "Your-"

He was cut off as the front door swung open. We all jumped, caught off guard as five men marched in, staked in hand.

"There she is!"

"I told you that we should have done a house check earlier!"

"Your under arrest!"

They all shouted. I froze. They found me, they found us. We stared at each other for a moment, both sides silent.

One of the men ran for the door.

Instantly, Harry was over to him, grabbing his stake and twisting his arm around. The man screamed as Harry used the mans own arm to stake him.

That's when the rest sprang into action.

One of the men, a blond one, jumped at me, trying to grab me. I quickly grabbed a coffee mug off the tray, smashing it into his face. That was enough time for Harry to come from behind and rip his heart out. The third man went for Niall who dodged. The man went sailing across the room, his head clanking against the wall. He stood up, fangs bared and ran at Niall again. Niall tripped him, staking him with a fallen stake from the other vampire.

The remaining two hissed at us in anger but began to slowly back away to the door. Before they could turn and run, Harry rolled under them, grabbing their legs and making them clash heads. Niall ripped out one heart while Harry ripped the other.

We all stood stuff like statues. Bodies of the five vampires were clustered at our feet. I let out the breath that I had been holding as we all looked at each other.

"We need to leave-now."

So...I want you guys to ask any questions about previous chapters! Ill answer them in the next chapter IF it doesn't spoil anything. For instance, 'Why did Harry not like it when Ethan used his partner as a weapon during practice?' That kind of thing! I may also write a few bonus chapters based on some of the questions!