PROLOGUE.

(Narrator's Pov)

There comes a time in life when the inevitable happens.

Whether it be getting fired from a job, finding your true love, becoming engaged, or getting married.

It was all bound to happen.

With the future awakening in the arisen, you never know where life might take you.

However, Lea, knew partly where life would lead her.

Lea Jameson was your ordinary shy, naive girl.

Never touched or looked upon by a man. 

Always told how to act and behave by her parents.

From the very second she was determined to be born, her parents had her life planned out, and it was set into action the very moment she left her mothers' womb, and entered the real world.

She knew it was going to happen soon, but she had no idea who to.

Lea just hoped and prayed this day wouldn't arrive anytime soon.

However, it arrived weeks after she turned eighteen.

It took only one night for them to decide.

It had been arranged that; Lea Jameson was to wed, Eric Miller.

Did she have a say in this?

No, but that was what she was taught.

It was all obedience, money, honor and respect, when it came down to her parents.

They were brainwashed to think, only those four things, were the key in life.

A regular beating to keep their child in place, to refrain them from rebelling.

Brought up with a poor, negative mindset, they believed what they thought is right.

Eric Miller, on the other hand.

A man who keeps to himself.

Never once has he once loved in his life, love was only for family.

A closed off man, who doesn't have the best reputation when it comes to women.

With his father retiring from Miller Inc, to take care of other family businesses, Eric is obliged to take his place. 

And when the twenty-five year old is in need of a wife, and does whatever to keep his mother happy, along with the eighteen year old who has no say in her life and with parents which are more than willing to bid her off.

What will happens when the two strangers meet?

It all comes down to one thing.

Arranged Marriage.

She had been promised to him and that too, for life.

But not every arrangement lasts.

--------------------------------------------------------------

(AN) Hello everyone! This is my brand new book - ARRANGED, I've put a lot of thought and time towards this book, so I hope you'll enjoy it. This is also the new prologue to the book, It just gives a bit more insight towards Eric and Lea' lives. 

Comment AND Vote