CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE.

(Eric's Pov)

"Right there, Eric!" 

I let out a heavy groan, clutching my hands onto Janice's barely there ass. 

"Oh yes." She moaned, arching her back as she rode my dick, speeding up the pace. Drops of sweat formed on my forehead, as I thrusted Janice up and down on my dick. A grunt escaped my lips as I bit down on my lip, feeling Janice tighten around me.

"I'm close! So damn close!" She screamed, her high-pitched voice burning my ears. I didn't give her any sign of warning as I let myself explode into the condom, Janice following a second later. I sat still for a second, heavily panting, before I gently pushed Janice off. 

What? I was raised to be a gentlemen.

"That was so good, E. Wanna go for round two?" She asked, her hands twirling the end of her curly red hair. I ignored her, pulling off the condom and throwing it away. I went around my desk, taking out a packet of wet wipes, wiping them across my dick.

I pulled up my pants, before doing my belt. A sigh left my lips, feeling Janice's eyes on me.

"What's wrong with you?!" She yelled, marching in-front of me, naked. I clenched my jaw, staring down at her.

"Nothing, now could you hurry up and get dressed? I believe I have a meeting to get to." I muttered, straightening out my suit.

"No! You're not going anywhere, until you tell me what's got you in such a prissy mood!" She smugly replied, crossing her arms over her chest, still fucking naked.

"At least have some self-respect, get dressed." I spat. A blush waved across her cheeks and she nodded, picking up her red dress I had discarded previously. 

"Okay, I'm dressed. Now, tell me what's got you so fucking annoyed that you have to take it on me." Janice said, taking a seat on my desk as her hands tried fixing the red mess attached to her head. I inwardly smirked. She always had crazy sex hair.

"I already told you - nothing." I flatly replied, stuffing my hands into my pant pockets. She gave me a hard glare, her lips lifting up.

"Funny, you actually expect me to believe that. Now stop being stubborn, just tell me." She whined and I refrained from rolling my eyes, knowing she would go all upset and shit.

The thing is, I didn't know what had got me in such a bad mood...well, sort of. Since last night, when Lea and I attended Mary's wedding and after-party, I just started feeling different towards Lea.

I didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing, but all I knew was after spending so much time with her, talking, laughing, dancing - I just felt this urge towards her. 

"E," I snapped out of my thoughts, peering up at the raised brow Janice.

"I saw your old friend Joan, last night." I told her, watching as she raised her brows high.

"Really? Oh yeah! It was his wedding. I already apologized to him and told him why I couldn't make it. Wait - what were you doing at his wedding?" She questioned. I sighed, thinking back to last night.

"His wife, just so happens to be Lea's sister, Mary. I was invited." I muttered, watching as her face scrunched up at the mention of Lea's name.

"Oh, so that's got you all worked up? That you had to act like happy couple with Lea? Cause if it is - I don't blame you." She chuckled, I didn't.

"No, it wasn't that." I said, silencing her.

"Oh...then what was it?" She pouted, obviously jealous.