CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE.

Song For Chapter: Nothing Like Us Instrumental By Justin Bieber

(Lea's Pov)

I sat outside, in the garden. Inhaling the fresh air, as I looked over the scenery. It was a Friday evening, around seven pm. Having nothing better to do, I wandered around the house, eventually stumbling on the door leading to the backyard.

Eric would be home any minute now. He always arrived early on Fridays, later on other weekdays. I sighed, sitting back on the outdoor couch. Over the past week, I could definitely say Eric and I had grown closer.

After that night...when he pleasured me and made me reach my first orgasm - things had changed. For me, that is. My feelings for him grew. The more we talked, got to know one another...I found myself falling for him.

I wish I could say the same for him.

However, that was a different case. Although he had seen me topless, touched me where no other man had - we were just friends in his eyes. That morning, after a very heated night, I woke up in his arms. It was normal after that. We hadn't kissed or done anything overly friendly since that night.

I longed for that. 

I tried telling myself, convincing myself, that the feelings I had for Eric were wrong. It was a stupid crush, that hopefully would fade as time went by. 

I could only hope.

Even though I was outside, I could clearly hear the front-door being opened. My heart raced, and I suddenly grew nervous, knowing Eric was home. I picked myself up from the outdoor couch, taking in one last deep breath of fresh air, before heading inside, locking the door behind me.

"Lea? Honey, where are you?" A familiar, feminine voice called, making me scrunch my brows together in confusion.

What was Vanessa doing here?

"Ma? I'm in the kitchen." I raised my voice, sounding confused. The sound of heels clinking against the ground, echoed around in the large mansion like house. Vanessa appeared inside of the room, a warm smile on her lips.

"Hello, sweetie. I was wondering where you were." She embraced me in a motherly hug. I smiled, hugging her back. She pulled back after a few seconds, her hands cupping my cheeks lovingly.

"How are you?" She softly asked. I opened my mouth to reply, but suddenly, I felt emotional. I didn't know why, but this side always came out around Vanessa. She was like a mother I never had. She treated me with love and care. I felt as if I could open up and trust her about anything.

I felt my eyes prick with tears, giving me a blurry vision. A concerned frown drew onto her lips and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" She gently asked. I shook my head, feeling a tear slip down my cheek.

"Come, sit down." She took a hold of my hand, guiding me to sit down at the dining table. I sunk down onto the seat, Vanessa sitting down on the one beside me.

"Talk to me, Lea. Tell me what's wrong." She softly urged me to speak. I wiped another fallen tear, my lips pursing as I tried to collect my thoughts.

"I like him, Ma." I whispered, looking down at my lap. 

"I've fallen for him, Ma. I don't know how it happened, or how to stop it. But the more I got to know him, open up to him...I found myself growing feelings for him." I told her, quietly.  The air fell silent and I hung my head down in shame. 

"Look at me, Lea."

I shook my head, feeling another tear slip down my cheek. I was too embarrassed, ashamed about my feelings for Eric.