CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO.

SONG FOR CHAPTER: Someone Like You By Austin Mahone 

"Any room that you walk into becomes such a better place. And I can see what I've been missing and what I will always need. Someone like you."

(Lea's Pov)

I stood by the entrance, my eyes wide as I looked over the beautifully, decorated hall. I was in a state of awe. Seeing the actual place in person compared to seeing it behind a computer screen, the images taken of it didn't do it justice.

It reminded me of Eric's business party. Everything about the entire place was elegant. The ceiling was high, different beautiful patterns painted upon it. Dark purple curtains hung around the walls, giving an extra touch, to make it look even more mesmerizing.

Numerous amount of tables were covered with a white decorated with designs, as well as the chairs. Much like Eric's party, there was a large chandelier hanging in the air, attracting eyes. What stood out the most to me, was the large spaced out dance floor, placed in the middle.

On that very dance floor, was my beautiful, wedded sister. Today was her wedding day. Just an hour ago, she was exchanging her rings with Joan (her husband) and writing down her vows and 'I do'. 

She, as always, looked beautiful. But today she had a glow on her. Her eyes were shining bright with happiness. I absentmindedly smiled at that. Her white, wedding dress, a small v-neck and a lace skirt, reached the ground. She wore silver bracelets, necklaces and earrings. Her blonde hair was left out, reaching the top of her breast. 

Beautiful, was the only word I could use to describe her.

I was pulled out of my daze when feeling a hand tug on my arm. I snapped my head over to my left side, meeting eyes with Eric. His slightly, bushy brow was arched as he looked me in the eye.

"Are you okay, Lea? I've been calling you for the past two minutes." His voice held a trace of concern, but I shook it off, pulling on a smile.

"No, no, I'm alright...I'm just so happy for Mary. She deserves the world." I truthfully told him, my eyes switching back to Mary, who was in the arms of her husband; a dreamy smile playing on her lips.

"You guys are close, huh?" I heard him ask, quietly. His voice was being drowned out by the sound of a slow song playing through the speakers.

"Yeah, since we were little." 

"What about you and Jaxon?" I found myself asking, my eyes going back to him. The edge of his lips lifted and he shook his head, licking his lips. 

"Yeah, definitely. Even though he can be a dick at times." He muttered, smirking a little. I shook my head at him, letting out a small laugh.

"Have you met him yet? Her husband?" He questioned. I shook my head, pursing my lips.

"See, we should've just sat at the front." He pressed. I shrugged, pulling on a half-smile.

"Anyways, we should go in. I think your parents would want to see you again after so long." Eric suggested. I felt myself tense at the mention of them. They hadn't seen me yet. I decided it was best if Eric and I sat at the back during her wedding.

"Yeah, of course." I agreed with him, forcing a smile. His hand traveled down towards my waist, and he grabbed ahold of it, tugging me closer towards him. I inhaled a deep breath, feeling a little nervous being so close to him after so long.

We began walking further inside the large hall, my hands growing clammy at the thought of being near my father again. I hadn't seen him since my wedding day; the day he willingly sold me off. I'm not complaining. I'm just scared, if I'm be honest.