CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE.

ONE MONTH LATER

(Eric's Pov)

I sat behind my office desk, my hands typing across the keyboard. I was typing in an evaluation for one of my employees. It was my job, since I was CEO. I had to write a report about all my employees every two months. It was definitely long and extremely tiring. 

But it came with the job.

Plus, I needed to make sure all my employees were in check. If not, then they could get their lazy ass out of here.

I ran a hand through my hair, as my finger pressed down on print. 

Finally. That was the last one.

I picked myself up from the chair, heading towards the printer which was going off. I took out the paper with freshly printed ink on it whilst looking around for my folder with the rest of my reports. 

"Hey, E. Looking for something?" The familiar voice which belonged to Janice entered my ears, sounding extra chirpy. I turned around, looking at her. As always, she was dressed in her skimpy work attire and a smirk was painted on her lips.

"Hey, yeah. I'm looking for my folder, the one with my reports in it for everyone." I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

"Oh, are you sure you brought it with you?" She questioned, crossing her arms across her chest. I nodded to myself, thinking back to this morning. 

"Eric! If you don't go now, you're going to be late." Lea hissed, a chuckle leaving my lips. She looked adorable trying to be intimidating. Her hands were on her hips and a cute little pout was playing on her plump lips. 

"Not until you give me some of your muffin." I grumbled, crossing my arms over my chest. Her brows narrowed and she let out a sigh.

"You're impossible! Here you go!" She mumbled, placing her half-eaten muffin in-front of me. 

What? It's chocolate... Plus, it's still edible.

"Thanks, Angel." I smirked, watching as her cheeks grew red with the nickname. It suited her perfectly. If I ever wondered how a angel would look, an image of Lea would appear in my mind. 

I took a large bite out the muffin, adding a moan, while looking at Lea. Her brows were narrowed as her eyes were squinted. 

"Jealous?" I questioned with a mouth full of cake. She shot me glare and I held back from laughing.

"You know, maybe next time you could make more than four." I pointed out, chewing the last of the cake.

"Well, I'm sorry! I never knew you'd want more then two, even though you had bacon and eggs along with it." She muttered. 

"You should know that I eat a lot, Angel. How else do you think I can keep these babies in check?" I flexed, inwardly high-fiving myself for wearing a white shirt on today. I watched as Lea's eyes glued onto my arms.

"Like what you see?" I smirked.

"Whatever, Eric. You're going to be late for work." She chuckled, shaking her head at me. I smiled, this is what I liked so much about Lea. She was always happy and smiling.

"Right," I sighed, in agreement. I stood up from my chair, pulling on my suit blazer as I watched Lea clear up the table. She placed the plates in the sink and began washing them. I smiled, walking towards her, before slinking my arms around her waist. She relaxed into my touch.