CHAPTER TWENTY.

Early update, because I love you guys :) ♥

(Eric's Pov)

It was ten pm. I sat wide awake, my arms crossed behind my head, my legs spread out in-front of me, and my eyes focused on the ceiling above. The lights were switched off, leaving me to stare into darkness. 

I couldn't find myself able to sleep. My thoughts were all over the place, provoking the world's' largest migraine. A sigh of annoyance left my lips and I brought my fingers up to message my temple, hoping it would help ease it.

These are the times Lea comes in useful.

The last time I had a headache, Lea took it upon herself to give me a massage and boy did it help. I was even tempted go and ask her, but stopped myself. Mostly for the fact, Lea was in deep in sleep. I knew this because I could hear her soft snores when I passed her room.

That shopping trip must have tired her out.

I let out deep breath, closing my eyes in hopes to fall asleep. But when the sound of the doorbell going off sounded in my ears, it was nearly impossible. I let out a dragged out groan, picking myself up from my bed. I slipped on my slippers and began making my way downstairs.

Whoever was standing behind the door, ringing the bell, was definitely impatient. I scowled, hurriedly whipping the door open. My brows knitted in confusion and surprise, seeing her standing there. A half-smile was on her red, painted lips as she had a hand on hip, standing in a sassy pose.

"Janice?" I called, blinking repeatedly, making sure I wasn't seeing things.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned, the anger and annoyance present in my tone. Her smile dropped and she crossed her arms over her chest, giving a boost to her breast. My eyes darted down there, because, well, I am a man after all.

"Eyes up here, E." She clicked her fingers in my face. I rolled my eyes, leaning against the door frame.

"Do you realize you're disturbing me?" I hitched an eyebrow, peering down at her. Janice wasn't exactly tall, but she wasn't short - above medium height, especially when she wore heels, which she was.

"So? It doesn't look like you were sleeping anyways." She muttered, like a smart-ass. She was pissed, I could tell. But unlucky for her, I didn't exactly care.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" She whined after a couple minutes of silence. I sighed, opening the door wider for her to come in.

"Be quiet, Lea's sleeping." I found myself saying, as I led her into the living room. 

"Aw, isn't that cute, Eric? You care about her." She sarcastically cooed, once again, her tone jealous. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, crossing my arms across my chest as I impatiently looked at her.

"What are you doing -" Before I could finish my sentence, the familiar feeling of Janice's lips welcomed my body. Her tongue flickered out and moved with mine, her hands grabbing the end of my hair and eagerly tugging on it. I found myself kissing back with just as much eagerness.

My hands traveled down to cup her breast, I gripped them in my hands, earning a moan of pleasure from her. Eventually, we both grew breathless and I pulled away, wiping my lips. 

"I've missed you, E. We hardly talk anymore." She frowned, breathing heavily. My brows narrowed and I opened my mouth to correct her - but when her eyes began to water, I stopped. I let out a sigh, pursing my lips and keeping the comment to myself.

By 'talk' she means sex. 

"And I know why. You're always so busy with that whore of a wife you have!" She suddenly yelled. My eyes widened in surprise.