Prologue

This story will be the twisted story of my previous chanbaek story, Nine Months from my other book My EXO One Shot Collection. Actor Park as well as his manager hyung, Jongdae, will meet the now nurse Byun Baekhyun (yes, he's struggling-in-life-kid no more, lol) and his panda friend Tao.

I'm still unsure how many chapters this will take, but I hope you guys could also give this story the same love you gave to Nine Months... the flow of the story will also vary depends on your responses so I would appreciate it guys if you let me know your comments and feedbacks.

this is unedited, so pardon my typos, grammatical errors and misspelled words... orz

Now on to the story...

***

"After the last commercial, will be back on air. Camera 5, stand-by for the Showbiz News." The director advised his crew. "Now in 5, 4, 3, 2... cue!"

"In the midst of his preparation for Korea-China joint and up and coming movie entitled, 'So... I Married An Anti-Fan', actor Park Chanyeol was caught in a love scandal with one the staff nurse in Seoul district. According to SM Entertainment - Park's agency, actor Park was actually in a relationship with the Nurse for almost a month now and decided to hide his relationship status to the public for the safety of his lover. A few months ago, the said actor was once caught on his night walk around the same district where the hospital is located, and belived that he was meeting the same nurse he is currently dating.

And that's it for Showbiz News, I'm Park Yoora. Join me again next week for more of the latest and hottest issue for local and international celebrity news. Have a great weekend everyone!"

Once the red light from the camera was turned off, people starts asking Yoora questions regarding her brother.

"I really don't know. I mean, my brother's really secretive so I really don't have a clue to all of this news about his relationship."

Yoora was thinking. What is happening to her brother? Does what SME claims are true?

***

A few months ago...

"Congratulations for winning the award!"

"Thank you very much."

Actor Park Chanyeol bows his head to the crowd. He is currently sitting side by side with one of South Korea's famous singer-song writer, Yoo Huiyeol as he guest on the latter's show, Yoo Huiyeol's Sketchbook.

"You've accomplished so many things in your acting career, you also released a song for your drama's OST,"

"Which you wrote, by the way." Chanyeol butts in.

"Oh, that's right..." Yoo Huiyeol smiles sheepishly, "so what is next for actor Park Chanyeol?"

"Umm... I... I honestly don't know. As long as there's people who keeps on supporting me, as well as producers and directors that hires me to work with them, I'll just do my best to meet their expectations." He smiles dashingly, sending butterflies to his fans.

"But you know, people are very curious about your lovelife. Had you dated before?"

"Umm..." Chanyeol smiles bashfully, showing his dimple.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it."

"No, I think it's fine to talk about it since it's already in the past. Yes, I dated someone before, but that was when I was still a rookie actor. We ended our relationship when my schedule became tight, and I don't want her to be tied with me. I want her to date freely, to meet her special someone without hassle, so we decided to end our relationship."