Chapter 21

Jongdae, Sehun and Lu Han finds it weird. Is it just them or the couple didn't talk to each other? Although they don't see them bantering anymore, and they can't think of anything that might be the cause of their argument, so what might it be this time?

Well what the 3 nosy assholes (as what Chanyeol secretly calls them because Baekhyun would nag to him about name calling) is that the two were actually keeping their relationship low-key. They would subtly brushing the back of their hand to each other's, stealing each other glances, secretly smiling to each other, stealing kisses when no one's looking (mostly on Chanyeol's part), or secretly holding hands (if you can even consider it as holding hand, with only their pinkies intertwined to each other) when riding the elevator. The actor understands his petite of a boyfriend that he's still shy because this is the first time he's in a relationship, but Chanyeol would sometimes want to go out on a date with him without caring with whatever people would say. And although he assured his little boyfriend (gosh he still can't believe he made his husband as his boyfriend so, so late) that there's nothing wrong with it, but the latter wished to keep their status a secret.

But of course, Chanyeol being his stubborn self, is determined to make his husband-slash-boyfriend, Byun Baekhyun, to agree about going out to the public.

So one day while Baekhyun is busy vacuuming the carpeted floor, Chanyeol ponders for awhile and thinks that this is the moment he'll execute his plans. He walk up to the oblivious nurse and hugs him from the back.

"Busy with your wifely duties?" Chanyeol asks as he pepper the small male's cheek with kisses.

"Yes, but please stop flirting with me before Lu Han caught us." Baekhyun wriggles out from the actor's arms.

Well that's the plan! Chanyeol thought. With Lu Han prancing in the penthouse as the stylist fix some of the actor's clothes, there's a big chance that questions would erupt in Lu Han's mind, since the pretty Chinese male is very curious in nature.

"Why? Are you embarrassed being with me?" The giant pouts.

"No it's just... I'm just..."

"I get it..." Chanyeol looks so dejected. "You're indeed embarrassed being with me."

"I-I'm not! I just... I just don't want to get teased by them." Baekhyun emphasizes the last word, referring to the 3 cockblockers.

"You're still embarrassed, what's the difference?" Chanyeol pouted even more.

"I'm sorry, Yeol, I don't mean it that way. I'm still getting used of me being in an actual relationship, since... you know..."

"That I am your very first boyfriend?" The actor asks cheekily, making the other male blush. "Fine, I will forgive you, but in one condition."

Baekhyun quirks an eyebrow but when the giant made a kissy face, his mouth hangs low because what the giant asks him is too dangerous.

"No, Chanyeol, no. Lu Han would definitely caught us." Baekhyun said, shaking his head frantically.

"He will caught us if you won't kiss me right now, so hurry up before he comes out of my room." Chanyeol said before pouting his lips again.

"But Chanyeol~!"

"Just hurry up!"

Leaving no choice, the hesitant nurse stands on his tippy toes to peck on the other's lips quickly.

"What was that?" Chanyeol frowns.

"What?"

"That wasn't even a kis--"